Recent content by D-Scape

1. D-Scape

Episode 331

This is just too cool. I decide to take a two month break from Skullknight and the moment I return a new episode arrives! Must be a sign from above. :void: The most interesting thing about 331 as far as I'm concerned is Moonlight boy using the branches of the Ganishka-tree as some sort of...
  2. D-Scape

Episode 326

That's some immense puke. You know your health bar is low when you're spewing up blood with whole ships in it! I'd say he had the advantage of a strategy that would have been impossible on other enemies like Zodd etc. In this case fighting the enemy head-on would have been impossible, so...
  3. D-Scape

Episode 326

Seems like we've got an awesome episode. In the third image the Sea God looks like a gigantic evil pacman. :troll:
  4. D-Scape

Resident Evil Retribution

Along with Underworld: Evolution Resident Evil: Afterlife is one of my biggest guilty pleasures of all time, so I'm actually looking a wee bit forward to this :troll:. One thing I like is that they are not even trying to adapt the stories from the original games (if they do I sure as hell can't...
  5. D-Scape

Your most hated words

"Badass" and "manly" - overused by childish action fans. The phrase "Do right by him/her" - Used to the absurd extreme in Keith Giffen's rape of the Battle Royale manga. "Agenda" - Especially when it's combined with Atheist, Anti-Christian, Satanistic, Ungodly, etc. "Propaganda" - used to...
  6. D-Scape

Episode 325

Thanks a lot. Yeah, I thought "Luca?" the moment I saw Isma's mother. The merrows are using soundwaves? If they stun the Sea God it could give Guts a chance to do some carnage.
  7. D-Scape

What are you listening to? (general music thread)

Have to disagree here. I thought they used those "Meshuggaisms" quite well, and so far this is actually my favorite metal album of 2011. One of my summer favorites: Played it to death during military service ages ago. They haven't been up to this level ever since unfortunately, but this one...
  8. D-Scape

Movies to dread

As a Norwegian I hope this one at least improves our horrible grenade-throwing skills from Carpenter's movie. :ganishka:
  9. D-Scape

Movies to dread

I will stand outside the cinema at the premiere along with Westboro Baptist Church carrying a banner saying "God hates Adam Sandler".
  10. D-Scape

Movies you've recently watched

Emanuelle and the Last Cannibals To quote Scream 4: "Fuck me wow!" If they are still making movies like this I sure don't know about them. The task of combining sexploitation with cannibal exploitation was way too big for a director like Joe D'Amato (this is easily the best movie of his I've...
  11. D-Scape

Movies to look forward to

I got Ico/Shadow of the Colossus vibes from it. Looks a hell of a lot more interesting than Cars 2. Tarsem marvel when it comes to cinematic eyecandy, but can the story deliver as well? Prepare to find out...
  12. D-Scape

What if the manga wasn't titled Berserk?

In the Shadow of the Schnoz Guts & Co. Lord of the Beherits
  13. D-Scape

I don't think it belongs there either honestly. My favorite from the classic 1980s scene is the overlooked Spectrum of Death by Morbid Saint. I listen to it all the time.
  14. D-Scape

This is probably their best moment. It was more melodic than I had expected, and with much more intensity and punch than most melodeath. I like.
  15. D-Scape

Episode 322

I was hoping for a spectacular introduction of the Sea God and it looks like we got one. :void: Rip the island in half! I wonder if it emerges to fight the Sea Horse, or if it's a reaction to the damage Guts is doing to its heart (or both).
Top Bottom