Recent content by dadoo69

1. D

Prime 1 launches a Berserk line

For me at this price I expect almost the perfect accuracy :guts: Zodd is an easy pass for me, Berserker too, I will try to find both of them GK from Headlong even if they are pretty rare now ;) Maybe Zodd Apostle could interest me... But I'm pretty disappointed based on what Prime 1 make by the...
  2. D

I'm not sure about that but maybe Prime 1 take directly the 3D sculpt from new anime without any modifications ? If I'm correct it could be a reason why it's not accurate to manga and Miura artwork :guts:
  3. D

I have check the video and I would say that you are right there are looking good and beautiful, I agree with that :guts: In terms of sculpt and paint I have no problem at all :guts: I just have some trouble with the likeness and accuracy of Miura original design because it's really important to...
  4. D

For Guts the base isn't accuracy and the face likeness is not perfect but good For Zodd Human Form the likeness is just so bad, for me it isn't Zodd at all For Guts Berserker, the pose, the base, the helmet, the legs are not accurate I prefer Headlong sculpt because it's much more accurate to...
  5. D

[FS] AOW Statues

Great seller and great statue, thanks a lot :ubik: :guts: :ubik:
  6. D

[Help Estimation] Zodd I LE - Bloody with wings

Hi everyone,
  7. D

To Close :)

Finish ;)
  8. D

Price check on Guts and Slan statue

I have answer you in PM, my mistake, good sale
  9. D

Price check on Guts and Slan statue

I was thinking we've deal for this statue but apparently no :( anyway it's your choice, good luck for the sale
  10. D

OLD REQUEST CLOSED: Looking for "slan and guts" statue

Re: Looking for "slan and guts" statue Right, and thanks Stardustgatzu :guts:
  11. D

[Want To buy] Some AOW Statue, wait offer ;)

Hi, I want to buy some of AOW statue, so if you want to sell one which is on my list, PM me with a picture and your price for the statue ;) - Zodd Revelation Exclusive Version II (with Irvine) - Zodd Senma (Normal Version) - Guts and Slan - Armored Berserk & Fire Dragon - Zodd II Bloody Version...
  12. D

1:6 scale Hawk Soldiers Series- Pippin (final product UPDATE)

Re: 1:6 scale Hawk Soldiers Series- Pippin (Pre-order) PM send, hope it's not too late :guts:
  13. D

Nosferatu Zodd !

Great sculpt, wait for pics :guts:
  14. D

selling zodd revelations 2 w irvine

Interested, Mp sent :guts:
Top Bottom