Recent content by Daijyashin

1. D

Adventures in YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7ddm5a67yE&feature=related Fucking great.
  2. D

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

In fact at first I saw a "clone", but then looking through it better I got that there was the will to use that combat system to make something good beyond another 3D experiment. About the terms like "metroidvania", yes it's true, but it's a word created to cover (IMO) the lack of knowledge...
  3. D

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

Like Cox said, Castevania needs a reboot in several aspects. And keep in mind that David was in the american team that adapted SOTN, so it's not a personal whim just to detach the brand from 2D to gain worldwide approval. It's simply a primal need. Though IGA was pivotal after the SOTN success...
  4. D

Berserk publications around the world

Yeah you hit the core of the problem. We are fated to eat up the bad fluorescent poultice that Panini dishes out to us. We can only hope that some day they'll release a decent version, with a double cover, good general quality and so on. Thanks Rhombaad, but about the DH version, while I am...
  5. D

Ok, I'll clarify that actually EVERY of the four Berserk editions are printed and sold simultaneously. Basically they had printed the black one to contain the lack of the former numbers of the other editions, there's no replacement of a new one with the older. Berserk in Italy is always in the...
  6. D

Well, let's say that the most censored thing in the first italian edition of Berserk are the woman's nipples.(Yep it sound ridiculous, but it's true): There are more or less 30 censored panel in the former italian version, fortunately removed in the collection.
  7. D

Nope, like Aaz said I meant the italian version of Berserk. Warning: the following text, images, etc, is not a joke. Everything is real. :sad: First of all Konketsuji, I must specify that in Italy we have FOUR edition of Berserk, but let's proceed with order. The first one was based on the...
  8. D

Unbelivable!! If this amazing edition has a good translation, I'll try to learn the russian.(I am looking at my edition right now and I still can't believe how BAD it is). :judo:
  9. D

Episode 314

Basically this cartridge thing is quite weird, especially with regards to the chronology. A clue for a possible cannon maintenance is that the artificial arm was bandaged. So if Guts devised a new kind of "shell" it'd be before episode 287, since I'd argue that after the incident with Casca...
  10. D

Episode 315

I like your reasoning, but I think that you are missing something. First of all, Guts had clearly admitted to himself(in vol 24) that, without someone(the chains) that takes care of Casca he would have surely killed her. So it's not like the armor plays a pivotal role in the whole slaughter...
  11. D

Episode 315

You mean the sentence when the Beast of Darkness tells to Guts that its power will be restrained until the chains will be broken?
  12. D

Castlevania: Harmony of Despair

Yes, I really wonder how many copies this game is going to sell, but for sure I won't buy it. Anyway I'd argue that here we have a giant beherit shuriken! :ganishka:
  13. D

Episode 314

It looks quite good, and I have a wild guess: what if the "human tentacles" are bound to a larger core(like the Sea God)? That would explain why we see at first the sea cucumber in the open sea (assuming that every sea cucumber and its human like tentacles are always made by villagers). The...
  14. D

Episode 313

Very nice episode. I wonder if the Sea God curses everything with the same monstrous shape (the sea cucumber and the villagers seems to transform in the same monstrous being) and if its look resembles the tentacles or something like that. I'm also glad to see again this Guts: If I remember...
  15. D

Episode 313

It would be nice if she would speak about herself, just to get if she is a post world-merging being or if she simply was mermaid before everything. I also wonder if she's going to join the Guts' party after the end of this sea God revival episodes. She may be a good guide against the new sea's...
Top Bottom