Recent content by Danat

1. D

New Berserk animation project confirmed

hmm in the pink circle there are numbers: kinda weird that according to your post those numbers mean "next issue release date + current issue number" instead of "current issue release date + current issue number". Still that makes more sense considering twitter news. Oh well, FALSE ALARM :guts:.
  2. D

Okay then. Something more official: http://www.younganimal.com/ Look at the top-left image of next YA issue. First page doesnt have any "ベルセルク" in it. Could that mean there wouldnt be any Berserk news inside?
  3. D

According to the information I've found (maybe illegal), YA 22 oct doesnt contain any berserk news.
  4. D

I was hoping to see your reply on this one, oh well. I'll just list my own issues with CG SK then: - perfectly polished helmet looks out-of-place. It's the similar impression that I get when watching some WW2 movies where all soldiers on the battlefield have perfectly clean ironed clothes. It...
  5. D

as I understand it, the scene with Casca is when Casca and Guts fell in the river from a cliff, and then Guts carried her to the cave in the tree. And yea, her speaking really points to the scene being a part of something more serious than just test material.
  6. D

cm3 http://mmcafe.com/nico.html http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm12293199 or http://en.nicoviewer.info/sm12293199
  7. D

Episode 306

Actually I'm waiting for them to appear :carcus: Yes, but not the one you mentioned (imo). The being that play a specific role that fits too good in the general human interpretation of the world is very likely to be made by humans. For example can you imagine wheel-of-war (or w/e its name was)...
  8. D

Episode 306

*surprised* may I ask what changed your mind? (no sarcasm or stuff like that here. I think i should add such notes after seeing how Walter reacted on my post :serpico:) I usually use the word "plane" for those things: Material Plane, Astral plane, Ideal plane. That's the term used in esoteric...
  9. D

Episode 306

you've just called skullknight.net translation wrong :???: I do not read most of the threads here, and do not recall someone mentioning the word "layer" frequently and with a specific meaning, but considering that you think that using exact words from sk.net translation is a bad idea, I'm not...
  10. D

Episode 306

Yes, but it was you who decided to use the other meaning of that word when reading my post. Imo it was clear that I was using the same meaning as Schierke for that word. EDIT: noticed the Walter's post, but ill keep my reply the way it was before his post. I can consider layer of the Spiritual...
  11. D

Episode 306

versus Ep.215 now is that better? :guts: ----------------- Ep.304 versus You would probably say that its not a contradiction. Then what was your opinion based on to say what i quoted? Griffith clearly says that because Ganishka is from the bottom of the Spiritual World the door has been...
  12. D

Episode 306

yes i tend to think a bit different, but nevermind, its not that important. Hmm, I got the exact opposite impression when reading that episode ;). So, you think that Ganishka's transformation didnt play an important role in making the worlds(layers) merge? Could the same thing happen if SK's...
  13. D

Episode 306

the "Ultimate unknown" line was in Pontific's (iirc) speach in 301. - Even that knowledge is mere a child's play compared to the Ultimate Unknown. I havent compared if translations on this forum match the one I've found for that episode, so maybe it was smth else. Anyway it was just a reference...
  14. D

Episode 306

lol i totally forgot about him. yea with him in mind there is no doubt that generally it is possible for an Apostle to make minions out of humans. I wonder if Miura would bring God-like creatures to the world now, considering that there could be people that believe in their God. I suppose the...
  15. D

Episode 306

hmm Mozgus and Goat were transformed by that beherit-man, and I assumed that only he can do that because he is himself a beherit. But considering Rosine's guardians... maybe ;) though the transformation was way different (non-instant and via cocoon) and it seems they became 'brainless' and liked...
Top Bottom