Recent content by DANGERDOOOOM

1. DANGERDOOOOM

Episode 375

Man, I never thought I would say this... but I'm dying to see where the team goes with Miura's story. I now only live on One Piece and One-Punch Man updates. Now learning that Akira Toriyama has passed, it made me reflect on how I felt about Miura's sudden passing years prior. I have rarely...
  2. DANGERDOOOOM

Episode 373

Did they do a redraw of Griffith jumping on Guts’ sword from the beginning of the Golden Age arc? Wonder why they did that. Don’t think that has happened in the past few chapter. **edit** Didn’t notice he was hallucinating. Also, that toe grab Griffith does on the Dragonslayer.
  3. DANGERDOOOOM

Episode 371

I'm still hoping their story and character development will improve. Especially if they're continuing the 'Berserk' name. Though, so far this is in much doubt, I deeply wish that we either get a series with a different title, or we just get the "official" ending summary Mori has remembered from...
  4. DANGERDOOOOM

Episode 370

This is really sad, truly. This is the first time since I have discovered this series 13 years ago, that I had no idea about an episode release until a week later. Dang... I haven't read it yet, but this made me feel like the magic has left me:judo: *Edit* Just finished reading. This episode...
  5. DANGERDOOOOM

Episode 369

Has a month gone by already??? Can’t wait for my digital copy :guts:
  6. DANGERDOOOOM

Episode 368

Hope you all do your duty and buy a digital or physical copy! I can't wait for this episode! :badbone:
  7. DANGERDOOOOM

Episode 367

I see a lot of arguing over Sonia. I could be remembering wrong, but hasn't she been shown to be telepathic and show people images in their head? Or at least talk to the individual? Couldn't she just have told Zodd in his mind, "hey take a left up ahead and at the very end take a right." when he...
  8. DANGERDOOOOM

Episode 367

9. DANGERDOOOOM

Episode 367

Yikes,
  10. DANGERDOOOOM

Episodes 365 & 366

Pre-ordered my digital copy! Can't wait!!!! I did check out the spoilers. I just hope the story telling is not too rushed and fits just right.
  11. DANGERDOOOOM

What is your favorite episode of Berserk?

Hands down, best episode for me was 234, "Vicinity of the Netherworld" as Darkhorse translated it. Just having Guts to be in the presence of an actual manifested Godhand member gave me chills and excitement. Miura masterfully expressed Guts' fear and anticipation of a great threat approaching...
  12. DANGERDOOOOM

SkullKast 120: Berserk's Armor (Vol 26-3)

Thanks guys!
  13. DANGERDOOOOM

Episode 364

Do you think that really would have happened? I’m still wondering if he would at that instant because just a second ago he was looking at his son. I guess it’s all just speculation now, but I feel he would have hesitated and not swung at him. At least at that moment.
Top Bottom