Recent content by Dar_Klink

1. Dar_Klink

SECRET SCHNOZ 2019! Time to Send Out Gifts!!

Hope you enjoy everything! Especially Delicious in Dungeon, it's a really fun one that is really enjoyable esp if you're into seeing western fantasy style stuff from a Japanese lens, which you don't get that often anymore. The author even drew Baldur's Gate custom portraits Hope you have fun...
  2. Dar_Klink

Gift sent! I actually got mine but will wait a bit to unpackage them.
  3. Dar_Klink

Episode 359

Oh man feeling it. :judo:
  4. Dar_Klink

What Are You Playing?

Here you go Griff, I'm posting! I beat RE2make which was really good, thinking of maybe doing RE3 at some point to continue on with my REtrain, but I may end up putting it off long enough to be playing RE3make so iunno! I've been playing Super Robot Wars T(rather than Sekiro for now), which...
  5. Dar_Klink

What Are You Playing?

RE2 looks great so I'm of course playing RE1make HD since I already have it from a humble bundle from months ago! Really loving the look of it and having a mixture of nostalgia from playing, but not beating, the PS1 version and just the actual enjoyment of out good REmake is and how good the HD...
  6. Dar_Klink

What Are You Playing?

Been slowly playing and enjoying Spidey PS4, it's been pretty fun but the non-Spider-Man gameplay parts are always an annoying pain. I'm at like 65% completion and hope I don't have many more of those left. I really liked the tiny bit I played of Into the Breach, I should install it at work so...
  7. Dar_Klink

Games to look forward to!

Revelations Persona is such a weird choice considering it was a heavily edited version of the original game with stuff gutted out of it that had a PSP version that was true to the original. I know it's for nostalgia and all, but are there really Persona 1 USA ver. purists out there?
  8. Dar_Klink

Games to look forward to!

Aaz will be happy to see what the new Smash Bros video whipped up. :ganishka:
  9. Dar_Klink

What Are You Playing?

Playing Killer7 finally. It's such an insane and cool looking game. It took a bit to get used to the controls but I'm really enjoying it. I should have checked it out waaay earlier since I loved No More Heroes 1 and 2. Also got back into the pit of FFXIV :farnese: It's pretty fun though and...
  10. Dar_Klink

Legend of Galactic Heroes (Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu)

Apparently there won't be, but I mean, if this sells out, which I'm sure there's just enough rich LoGH fans out there for it to, then I'd hope they'd just fund a regular release. Hope 800 bucks falls into my pocket randomly at some point if not... In other LoGH news I've been rewatching it...
  11. Dar_Klink

Re: SECRET SCHNOZ 2017! Time for Presents! AYYY glad you enjoy it pal. A friend made me one for my birthday a few months ago so I commissioned them to make a Christmas one as well. It ended up being a lot bigger than mine on accident, so you guys got the Alpha Schnoz! As for me, I got...
  12. Dar_Klink

Re: SECRET SCHNOZ 2017! Time for Presents! My gift is going out a bit late due to LA fire related delays (and some personal delays) so it will arrive right after Xmas :farnese: But I am excited to see how they like it! I have my gift here and will open it on Christmas myself!
  13. Dar_Klink

What Are You Playing?

Welp, the worst happened. :judo: A few weeks ago, about maybe 10 hours into BoTW, I had my girlfriend back my save up to a flashdrive so we could test playing on multiple accounts on a Wii U, which was super simple, but we wanted to be sure. 60ish (or more) hours, 2 , ~40 shrines, ~30 Koroks...
  14. Dar_Klink

What Are You Playing?

Breath of the Wild is controlling my life at the moment. I might give some longer thoughts on it in the Zelda thread, but in short, it's fucking good! Just grabbed that, will probably try it out after finishing Zelda(which will be never I guess)
Top Bottom