Recent content by Dark Moon

1. Dark Moon

Elden Ring (New From Soft Game)

It was nice to see World spiral tree and Vol 18 cover pose in the trailer :ganishka:
  2. Dark Moon

The Big Berserk Exhibition

They're smart enough to not let that issue get in between their business i guess or they'd have solved it in first week or so,Typical stuff.
  3. Dark Moon

Ya it is looking more complicated than it looked few weeks ago,Hopefully they'll figure it out before Episode 363 comes out.Not surprised about them not replying to you thanks for trying.
  4. Dark Moon

I think you meant few hours by Skellig time:troll:
  5. Dark Moon

Same here.
  6. Dark Moon

Episode 363

Yeeesss Lets go!!,Great start to the year of 2021 with a new berserk episode.:ubik::SK:
  7. Dark Moon

Episode 359

Fantastic news,Great stuff.
  8. Dark Moon

Previously unseen pictures of Miura (from Akkiu's blog)

Great finds,Thanks for sharing. :guts:
  9. Dark Moon

Episode 358

Amazing news!! Finally! The New website brought the charm. :SK: Haha that reminded me of that Griffith coming back bet you guys had few years back that was fun.
  10. Dark Moon

Upgraded Forum for SKnet / New Themes

Love the new style.
  11. Dark Moon

What Are You Playing?

Completed Nioh 'Mark of the warrior' NG mode.The game is amazing loved it! Game play is not difficult as Bloodborne/DS but it was fun.
  12. Dark Moon

How Did You Find Out About Berserk?

Few years ago in 2012 my friend was watching 'Most brutal anime' video on youtube and i saw a clip of guts killing army men from 1997 anime.I was very intrigued by guts character so i watched 97 anime,I was disappointed that there was no continuation of the anime to black swordsman arc so i read...
Top Bottom