Recent content by Dark Wanderer

1. D

Episode 287

I wonder if he'll get that though... After all, Guts fate/life seems to be mostly about struggling and suffering, and Casca rejecting him or leaving him behind so to speak would be just about typical for the way things seems to be going for Guts at times... :(
  2. D

Episode 285

Well, once he is crowned King, not much else he has to do but to hush (right or wrong word to use here) her in a corner XD. Well, in a manner of speaking it's true. He can either rule thorugh her (because she IS in the palm of his hand, so to speak, as CnC said), or he can sort of eat away her...
  3. D

Episode 279

So this episode will after all most likely focus on Griffith & co... Well, it was more or less to be expected... I'm hoping we'll at least see a glipse of the boat before the end at least...
  4. D

Episode 278

Ah, a fresh, nice an amazing episode asuaually! The kushans are in retreat and Daiba seems to have carved Guts into his memory for being able to being able to harm the supposedly invulnerable emperor. Zodd apparently feels that Guts deserve to get the favor returned to him to so speak, althorugh...
  5. D

Episode 277

It's true enough that without Schierke's help in pointing out the "Achilles Heel" in the astral form of Ganshka, all slashing in the world wouldn't have done much. Still, fact is that the weapon provde to be a weapon that, if correctly applied, had the ability to hurt his current form and that...
  6. D

Episode 277

Awsoem EPISODE! Thanks Aaz! ;D ... And you know, each time it has been suggested in past discussions that the DS might be what could actually cut through Ganishka's fog form, that idea has been immediately struck down with roars of "WTF could it cut? It's FOG, dammit!", and yet, we see in this...
  7. D

Episode 277

finailly it's time for a new EPISODE again :). If it's indeed a flashback, then it'll be interesting to see whenever it's from recent event or very old events...
  8. D

Episode 275

I wonder if we're really seen the true extent of Griffith's evil yet. I think that to the core, both of them aren't too different, they'd use anyone and anything if that allows them to succeed with their various goals. Griffith as he is now may appear to be the lesser evil, but later on...?
  9. D

Episode 275

I wonder if anyone really expected another answer, even if this is miura we're talking about. Guts said since way back (vol 10, to be exact) that he won't swing his sword for anyone else again. Thus, since Ganishka literally asked him to become "his underling", I was sure that he'd say no (plus...
  10. D

Episode 275

Point. Okay, Zodd might let'em pass. Assuming they meet each other, of course; he seem rather busy for the time being :P. and if they do, he may decide that he wants to fight Guts (his favourite hobby! :troll: ) instead ::)
  11. D

Episode 275

Sounds likely enough. So far, Guts group has done the apostle army a favor by getting rid of the greatest obstacles against them, so the least they could do would be to let them pass. Hard to say whenever the apostles would let an ikenie go that easy however... Interesting bit: Daiba seem to...
  12. D

Episode 275

Thanks for the episode, as always! Whooa! Things are getting truly interesting! So there came the "Join me and we can rule the galaxy as father & son!" at last! :troll: (I'm joking of course even if the part about Ganishka offering Guts to join him is true). And as expected, Guts doesn't like...
  13. D

Episode 274

Want me to add an even more impossible possibility, then? ^_- We've seen Guts getting pretty much trashed up before. Yes, the blow he jsut was bad, but he has risen from bad blows before. It's up to what Miura decides should be impossible or not impossible for him, isn't it? Regarding the DS...
  14. D

Magic: the gathering

Played Magic a long time ago, but stopped eventually. Wasn't too much of a player, even if I managed to win occassionally. Hmm, I still have three decks that I decided to save stored away somewhere through...
  15. D

Episode 274

No worries :). Thanks for making it clearer. Well, I had those possiblities in mind earlier today, thorugh. People just posted most of them before me <_<. Still, as a summary, not too bad, ne? ^_-
Top Bottom