Recent content by Darkadien Zurel

1. D

www.berserkstatues.com - discussion thread

Hawt! nice Irvine always been a fan of him since i first saw him and let me tell you thats a sexy statue. Wish they would make some more of him :)
  2. D

The Descent

I gotta say i didnt want to see this movie and then a friend of mine dragged me along and i was really impressed. It wasnt like a horror movie to me really i mean when i think horror i want somthing that spooks me and makes me want to sleep with the light on.. which i gotta say almost nothing...
  3. D

PULSE...

I have to agree that well the american remakes of J-horror are almost wasted. They are dumbed down to try to get that jump scare from you as everyone's stated. I will say though that PULSE is not a great movie, or even a good movie. But i did see it and it was ok i dont hate myself for seeing...
  4. D

Most Ridiculous Thing AoW Has Released

voted for the watch repain because like Walter stated the origional hasnt sold out, then to wait so long and simply change the color just seems like a money scam to me. Just how they do DVD's and there "Director's cut, special edition, limited edition" junk
  5. D

AOW release - Accessory: Brand Ring

not worth it imo. Ill pass on this one but it is decent looking just not worth the money.. and well im not a ring guy
  6. D

www.berserkstatues.com - discussion thread

Gratz DK that sure is a beaut!
  7. D

Some good statues on Ebay right now!

LOL clicked on this and it came up with a Darth Vader Light saber now hehe
  8. D

Proj's colors

looks beautiful man! gotta love Guts all berserk!
  9. D

Auction List Update: (07/08)

Re: Sales List Update: (05/01) Doh! sorry bout that Raks >.<, long as you dont hate me ill be happy :guts:
  10. D

Auction List Update: (07/08)

Re: Sales List Update: (05/01) got my Zodd II, Lost Children, and Magun from the man and love em. Gotta tell ya Kub makes sure your a happy man when you buy from him :D
  11. D

well yeah but im not down for losing cash lol
  12. D

Well problem is with M World is ive never used it before and on top of that I read that how they handle auctions is you give them money if you lose auction they keep your money as credit like AoW does but i dont want that. If i go for a Yahoo Japan auction using M world id want it to be a buy...
  13. D

Yeah, i think your right why settle if im not totally pleased with it :) thanks for the advice Rhom.. and thanks Rakashas for the input too
  14. D

i could wait but my question is how often do God Hand sets come around ive only seen 2 ever on ebay... and well i dont want to go through the hastle and problems of using M-world to order off of Yahoo Japan. Id rather not have the damaged slann but i dont know (if slann wasnt damaged id def...
  15. D

Man i really want a God Hand set bad its the only release from AoW i still want that i dont have to be honest.... but i wanted Special edition, and slann is damaged... however the set seems to be rare as fook, you guys still think its worth the buy?
Top Bottom