Recent content by DarkDragoon

1. DarkDragoon

Berserk Redux: A Fanedit of the Golden Age and the '97 anime

Yeah I've watched them all so far and it's definitely been my favorite Berserk Anime experience by far. Any chance you'll upload these to youtube so I could watch on my tv app? :)
  2. DarkDragoon

Berserk Golden Age Arc II: Capture of Doldrey [Review]

I agree. When I actually watched the movie, the scene didn't bother me as much as I thought it would. The thing about it that bothered me the most was how completely pointless it was, and how much better it would have been if they had stayed true. They made it worse for absolutely no reason...
  3. DarkDragoon

Awesome, I am definitely going to watch these now.
  4. DarkDragoon

This seems really cool but why is the widescreen movie footage miniaturized?
  5. DarkDragoon

Berserk Saga Project News

I don't know why they're taking so long but they're going to kill their momentum if they don't do something soon.
  6. DarkDragoon

It was probably done intentionally as a marketing tactic to give people a over 18 a reason to see both versions. I'm sure a full version will be released on blu-ray. Or maybe they had to cut something important for content, and took the liberty to add something original to "better" tell the...
  7. DarkDragoon

I'm beginning to wonder if the reason they cut Zodd from the Boscone fight is this: The scene of Guts and Griffiths duel from movie 2 seems to have been animated very early on, as it's final form was shown in some early on trailers. Like maybe they animated it early just to put it into trailers...
  8. DarkDragoon

Stupid things you did as a kid

I went through a pretty stupid phase around 12-13, mostly with one friend in particular. One day we were on a vacant dirt road behind my neighborhood, which was adjacent to a large field of tall, dried grass, surrounded by woods. We were blowing up cans of bug spray and hair spray(it was fun at...
  9. DarkDragoon

How the fuck did they cut the Apostle attack on Rickert and co?
  10. DarkDragoon

Skull Knight gives me goosebumps.
  11. DarkDragoon

Here's the thing I found about the cg: watching it on my computer via clips and trailers, it looks pretty bad, terrible in some spots. But watching it on my tv, from a normal distance, it looked fine, great in fact. The cg was barely noticable.
  12. DarkDragoon

Yeah that's just a big kick in the nuts. There's no excuse.
  13. DarkDragoon

Fuck this. They finally do a good job and now they're going to go back and changing it so younger people can see it. Fuck this. They better release the uncut edition on blu-ray.
  14. DarkDragoon

Wow. That was fucking awesome.
  15. DarkDragoon

Why? Why did they dance? Was there a reason?
Top Bottom