Recent content by Darkman_Lord

1. Darkman_Lord

Remembering Kentarou Miura

Rest in peace you amazing person sensei
  2. Darkman_Lord

Episode 367

Where did Schierke and farnese go ? i don't see them when he hugs casca ? i think griffith will take casca to his kindom so when the moonlight take over his boy won't go far like that + where is skull night ?
  3. Darkman_Lord

Episodes 365 & 366

Why casca was thinking about the troll cave , sea god , conviction arc when they put her of fire and the eclipse ?
  4. Darkman_Lord

SkullKast 131: Eye of the Maelstrom (Ep. 365-366)

I don't like the idea of continuing berserk like 365 - 366 why not just name it ( continuation of berserk ) something
  5. Darkman_Lord

SkullKast 129: Berserk Returns

First one
  6. Darkman_Lord

SkullKast 129: Berserk Returns

I wanna add something, like what happened in the lost episode, Miura canceled this episode and removed it, so I'm kind of not happy about the new continuation, we just have to wait and see
  7. Darkman_Lord

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

I don't know to be happy about the news we have to wait and see
  8. Darkman_Lord

Remembering Kentarou Miura

Amazing speech as always Aaz , Miura is my hero as mangaka as story write as long never seen friend , Still can't believe this , still lost and don't know what to do , Rest in peace Miura .
  9. Darkman_Lord

Episode 364

Do you guys think that Zodd could enter the island and take Griffith and leaves ?
  10. Darkman_Lord

Episode 364

Guys The interview of Master Kentaro Miura When will it drop ?
  11. Darkman_Lord

Episode 364

Imma Gonna cry myself to sleep
  12. Darkman_Lord

Episode 364

Did someone translate the bottom left panel ?
  13. Darkman_Lord

SkullKast 115: Remembering Kentarou Miura

:ubik:Amazing as always , Thank you guys for lifting my spirits up because i'm in a bad mood since the news hit
  14. Darkman_Lord

How the Journey Ends

Yes that's beautiful Man
Top Bottom