Recent content by DarkShurikn

1. D

Winter Storm '06

Have you seen it yet ? I rent it 2 days ago... pretty good stuff.
  2. D

Is it Christmas yet?

I just hate holidays.. not completely but I don't like it. I'm working in a hotel as a waiter.. so I'll be working every single day and on the 31st too.. happy new year.. It's been 6 years now that I'm working there.. as a student. I'm still looking for a real job, been 3 months now that I...
  3. D

Serious RL situation

I guess I didn't explained my point very well.. If the person is really suicidal.. you have to get back to him/her. If it's just a menace to get you back... run away. This is what I mean by that. Like Aazealh said.. depends on the context. You are funny handsome rakshas ! Hahaha ! It's just...
  4. D

Serious RL situation

My parents always tells my that we are not responsible for other's life.. meaning that if someone is treatening you to commit suicide because of you.. you can't be responsible wheter he lives or not. How can he think you will love him again by doing this ? I guess it's just pushing you away...
  5. D

Winter Storm '06

You should... in Europe, they also have trouble with the snow.. and the eternal snow are melting.. global warming is a true fact.. not a myth.. and I think it's getting faster and faster.. exponentially.. We went from a shitload of snow to nothing in only a couple of years.. I'm 24, and I...
  6. D

Winter Storm '06

Usually, in this time of year, we have a couple feets of snow where I live (In Canada, Quebec, Sherbrooke.. just across Vermont's boarder)... and this year.. we are still seeing grass and the ski resorts have difficulties to make artificial snow because it's too warm. Mother Nature is all...
  7. D

[FRENCH] French speaking thread

Je viens de Sherbrooke, au Québec.
  8. D

Anybody on Myspace?

Thanks for the link to Carl Jung, quite interesting... I like reading about psychology too.
  9. D

Ouais ca fait un bout de temps que je suis sur SK.net, j'ai été beaucoup plus actif dans le passé... mais je n'ai jamais vraiment eu connaissance de Québécois.. je parle bien sur de canadiens francais... les canadiens anglais je suis persuadé qu'il y en a beaucoup !! Merci au fait pour tes...
  10. D

Bonjour tout le monde ! j'ai une petite question qui est probablement très difficile à répondre, en fait c'est plutôt un avis de "pro" que j'aimerais avoir. Est-ce que vous croyez que les "histoires" individuelles des "membres" de God Hand ainsi que celle de SK seront élaborées dans le futur ...
  11. D

Shooting in a school!!!

With all respect Saiya... Kimveer Gill was 25, there's nothing his parents could have done in the immidiate.. BUT I think that he just grown with the wrong values when he was a kid.. that you are right..
  12. D

Shooting in a school!!!

I heard today that the girl (Anastasia De Sousa) that died that day was killed by that crazy dude because she looked too happy.. he's f*cking insane, i'm glad he's dead. Here's some pictures of the guy linked from the news web site I was talking about in my previous post. Like you can see...
  13. D

Shooting in a school!!!

I've read the news today (for those who can read french, Cyberpresse.ca), the guy actually kind of announced what he did on his blog, hosted on vampirefreaks.com...
  14. D

Shooting in a school!!!

One of my friends brother was there too... I watched on RDI all after-noon to see if I see someone I know... the world is f* up... similar shit happenned several years ago at the Polytechnique in Montreal...
  15. D

Black Sun Over Midland?

Thanks Aazealh, I knew I wasn't right in something 'cause I have memory problems since a couple of months... Thanks Walter for the news (old ones but new for me :P)
Top Bottom