Recent content by DarkSideWarrior

1. D

New Berserk Anime for 2016

r Well, no. I don't have any expectation about, it's just that I see a better potential in this new tv anime than the one I saw in the previous movies. I like much more what I've now seen in about 60 seconds of animation (the 2 trailers..) than everything I saw in the movies. I hope you can...
  2. D

Yeah, that's true, but do not forgive the ugly quality of the CGI animation seen in the movies. If compared to that the quality of the 3D I can see in the 2nd trailer is far far better. I just did not like the quality of one scene into the 1st trailer. Guts entrance at the start of it. I...
  3. D

I'm impressed by how this 2nd trailer seems. The CG is well done and the shading is particular...cool! Here we can clearly see some scenes from episode 1 and so (aside some promotional postcard pics) we know for sure that they will animate the Puck's entering scene in the bar and Charlotte. We...
  4. D

Hi! I'm new!

Hi to everybody here! Thanks to Walter for his advice... I would like to say "Thanks" to the creators of this Forum. I like Berserk so much, it is my reason of life from many many years... Anyway, I'm 34 and I have a Huge hype for the new Berserk tv anime that will start in July! :guts:
Top Bottom