Recent content by Darkstar

1. Darkstar

Sleeping pill side effects

Wow, that's one crazy sleeping pill. It'd be crazy if you woke up in the middle of a midnight munch-a-thon.
  2. Darkstar

Where are you from?

I'm south of Death May Die. Arkansas.
  3. Darkstar

Proj's colors

Wow, that looks great.
  4. Darkstar

CnColors

Beautiful work CnC.
  5. Darkstar

Official SKnet Wii thread

I have a Wii as well. TP was also my first buy in games. I haven't done anything else since beating TP though as cash has become a bit more scarce.
  6. Darkstar

Episode 282

Oh no, I didn't mean to imply that I wanted this epic event to end in a rush to get back to them. It was just a passing thought so I included it in a side note. @Judo: I agree that I didn't expect a face to face confrontation this soon either.
  7. Darkstar

Episode 282

Lovely. Now I just wait until some kind person translates so that I can tell what is being said. The next episode should be very interesting to say the least. Sidenote: I wonder where Guts and Co. will be when we return to them.
  8. Darkstar

Anyone playing WoW?

You can occasionally find me on Wildhammer playing my lvl 14 BE Hunter named, Löngshot.
  9. Darkstar

Now playing:

Legend of a Banished Man - Amon Amarth
  10. Darkstar

Anyone playing WoW?

I'm non-plussed about the idea of buying another expansion every year. But as for this expansion, I've started a character of both new races. The Blood Elves are an interesting race. The Draenei are more fun to play as though. I haven't had a chance to inspect outlands since my 60 is on a...
  11. Darkstar

Void's crazily long arms

So Void is the father of the monsters of the Qliphoth(sp?). He'd be the only one with the size to match Slan I suppose.
  12. Darkstar

Void's crazily long arms

I just found it strange that this was the first time that I noticed that his arms were that long. I hadn't noticed he had 6 fingers on each hand until you mentioned it either. And I suppose it didn't require a thread. But I felt like sharing.
  13. Darkstar

Void's crazily long arms

I was re-reading Berserk again and I noticed that Void's arms are insanely long looking. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/Jonathan-Darkstar/Void-1.jpg Or, he could be using his God Hand powers to put his arms where ever he wants them to be...
  14. Darkstar

Anyone playing WoW?

I would have BC right now and being enjoying it immeasurably. But my tire decided to make love to a roofing nail, so I'm stranded at the moment.
  15. Darkstar

Now playing:

In Flames - RtR - 10 - Dismiss The Cynics
Top Bottom