Recent content by darnage

1. D

Episode 351

I'm not asking for advice on how to read, I'm asking for a single passage in the manga were Guts use the brand as a radar, and I'm paying attention, for every single one of your argument, as well as mine, I go verify the concerned passage to make sure my memories are rights (well, when I can...
  2. D

Episode 351

When? Yes, he used his brand to track down apostles, but he only use it to know the general position, out of the three apostles we saw him track down and kill, he learned about the snake lord before the start of his small arc, we don't know either how he learned about the slug count and Rosine...
  3. D

Episode 351

Alright, so I know it has been a long time, and I'm sorry about it, but there's just one thing I would like to point out, and mind that I'm not trying to defend my hypothesis, as it was already said, it's not supported by any actual proof, just some conjecture, but if I can agree that my...
  4. D

Episode 351

I guess you mean in his fœtus form, because as the moonlight boy, there is no mention of either Guts or Casca sensing him through the Brands (I verified). Also, what make you think Guts don't identify his fœtus form through the brand as well as Casca? I've no problem reading Berserk again, but...
  5. D

Episode 351

If that's the case, why Guts don't recognise him? He has been in contact with his son plenty of time before (probably even more than Casca), and he's way more familiar with the brand than Casca. In fact I don't recall at any point Guts noticing any reaction from his brand coming from his son's...
  6. D

Episode 351

Speaking of this, what knowledge will she have about her son once she's back? Will broken, she was able to identify him as her son even after changing to his current form and she can even feel him when he's nearby. That probably means that when Griffith corrupted the fœtus, Casca was also...
  7. D

Episode 348

Top Bottom