Recent content by DasBouf

1. D

Movies you've recently watched

I watched my favorite movie of all time for the 100000000 time, Eraserhead. It's so damn good. I also saw Green Room, I had high expectations and came out blown away. Fantastic film, looking forward to seeing Blue Ruin I also watched Pacific Rim for the first time when it was in the theater. It...
  2. D

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 1

Holy hell, the anime and GA arc movies had their problems, but this is in another league. This is only the first episode ofc, so the potential to get better exists (technically) There are so many the first and most glaring being the 2fps animation. I personally like the art style, and wouldn't...
  3. D

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 75

Okay, sorry for misunderstanding. You're very helpful and knowledgable as always Aaz! :serpico:
  4. D

Yeah, like what I mean is he doesn't choose the person he stings, but stings the ones who are fated to have it happen sort of how Beherits come to the possession of those who are fated to have it, if that makes sense.
  5. D

New Berserk Anime for 2016

Damn this looks really cool. I'm excited to hear it
  6. D

5 minutes in and I can already tell this is going to be a great episode EDIT:I also understood the Behelit (Beherit) Apostle as not having any more or less control over the person he bestowed power on as the regular Behelits. But then that's just my plebeian understanding of it.
  7. D

The kinetic energy of Guts swinging Dragonslayer

Well to be fair I didn't make the post I just though it was neat For fun more or less. Like I said, I think this was pretty neat, and I think it's cool someone would dedicate the time to do this OP, I gotta agree with Walter here. I wouldn't have used that picture for measurements, as it's...
  8. D

Movies to dread

I'm not Joe Anime right? I don't want to be Joe Anime I know, and Agree, objectively I'd say it's a 2/5 as an adaptation a 1. For my personal enjoyment I'd say it's a 3. It may look like I white Knight these movies (to be fair I do sometimes) but I really don't think they're great. I showed...
  9. D

Yes, but I won't be too broken up about it. I always have the manga to fall back on. I never get my expectations up too high for adaptations of properties I like.
  10. D

Movies to dread

This is probably the reason. I've been a fanboy of the comic for a long time, so when I saw the movie I was more disappointed. Perhaps this is why I didn't the GA arc movies as much as everyone else. I'd only been reading Berserk for about 6 months when I saw them and all I'd heard was that they...
  11. D

I'm not going to let CG hamper my enjoyment even if there's a lot of it. I'm just so very happy to see Farnese animated :serpico: She's a favorite of mine because I relate to her fucking up all the time,and really feel for her. :farnese: Fingers crossed we get an official Farny figure
  12. D

Movies to dread

Did they fix the ending in the Ultimate Cut back to the original comic ending? I think that was probably the worst thing about the movie.
  13. D

Amazing manga you've read?

Though nothing holds a candle to Berserk imo I'm enjoying Claymore, and Black Lagoon is great. I've just started reading JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, I'm on Part 1 and it's pretty enjoyable so far.
  14. D

Movies to dread

I refuse to see anything Snyder does after he butchered Watchmen. That movie was painful to watch from beginning to end.
Top Bottom