Recent content by ddiaz

1. D

AoW New Product - Nosferatu Zodd [Human Version]

Give it a few months and AOW will probably do a bloody version with a more human color to it.
  2. D

FS Berserk Statues and more

I updated the list to what was sold. I had to re list two items, anyone who is interested in any of them let me know, I'm more than willing to negotiate on price. On the ones that I left alone are sold but arranged payments on them so waiting to get paid. I also added two more Wyard bloody...
  3. D

Skull Knight- "Weathered Bone" Color Scheme

I was actually nervous that something would happen during shipping but Im glad nothing did. And your right pictures dont do this statue justice.
  4. D

Sorry for the delay but I sent both of you a pm.
  5. D

This is not the original one from 10 yrs ago this one came out a few years ago and then they did the repaint which is what I have. The zodd snow ver does not come with muzguz
  6. D

Really, glade I could help :SK:
  7. D

Thanks and it sounds tempting but not at the moment.
  8. D

I'm selling most of my collection on Ebay BUT your more than welcomed to make me an offer on it and I will end the auction early. Here is a list of what i'm selling and also the links to the auctions. Guts:Black Swordsman Lost children*bloody version only made 8 of these SOLD...
  9. D

Skull Knight Birth Ceremony Chapter -White Skeleton version- Exclusive version

I skipped the original version becuase I knew that they would come out with the bone version. This will look great with my Sk on horse bone version and both are going to have the Swarovski crystal eyes. :badbone: :ubik: Also they just sold out.
  10. D

20th Anniversay Model Last repainting

Not at the moment, but as soon as I can I'll put them next to each other and post some pics.
  11. D

No I didn't, :judo: since it didn't sell I think I'll just keep it and put it next to the black version
  12. D

So I take it you read my review? I wished they had kept the orginal color scheme :sad: Well at least I still have the black version.
  13. D

I decided not to keep my 20th Anniversay Last repainting, so here is your chance to have one. I'm more than willing to pull it out of Ebay and sell it to someone here the last one sold for $2850.00. PM if you're interested and PLEASE serious offers only...
  14. D

20th Anniversary Model- The Last Repainting Version

I recieved mine yesterday and I just had a chance to open it. It is freakin AWESOME but its not without its faults. I have the black version and what made me decide to get this is the red on the inner armor, nice and bright which stood out the most. BUT looking at it in person it fell short...
  15. D

20th Anniversary Model- The Last Repainting Version

Sure I can do that.
Top Bottom