Recent content by Demon Knight

1. D

[FS] AOW collection and possibly more

PM sent
  2. D

Berserk Art of War Guts Ship or Spinning canon figure

Hello there Is anyone here willing to sell one of these two in a decent price?
  3. D

[Official]: Art of War - Statue Request Thread

Hello there I like to collect AoW Berserk figures. Anyone here sell any?
  4. D

Does Guts want to die, but is too good at fighting to do so?

I don't think so. Guts actually wants to survive and it was mentioned many times. When he was a kid he was attacked by wolves and he killed them because "he wants to survive". Also when he was a kid he always sleep with his sword to defend himself because he heard in the military camp that they...
  5. D

2017 Berserk TV Series (Season 2)

1997 was a good adoption but so far we havent got a "perferct" one Wyald was removed from the 1997. Wyald only appeared in a the musou game lol
  6. D

Even if this artical has no sources and weather it's true or not. They will never admit that they are so terrible and their work is not professional. They blame their tools and not themselves like almost everyone else. Nobody is gonna accept their excuces anyway. They destroyed one of the best...
  7. D

Berserk: The Flame Dragon Knight novel

Who the hell said that.I would like to see it in the manga written by Miura
  8. D

I would really love to know the story of Zodd
  9. D

Would you give studio 4C another chance?

I would like to see Madhouse to take the rights to make an anime instead. Even tho i know it will never happen I want to see full Black Swordsman arc. Full lost children arc.
  10. D

Since Grunbeld is my favorite apostle. I pretty much would like to read this novel... even if it's not written by Miura but still would like to read it
  11. D

This better be a damn joke. Do they freaking realize how they ruined the series? Or are they doing it in purpose or something. They ruined Berserker armor, Grunbeld fight and etc All these stuffs were 10 times better in PS2 game that was made in 2004. What a shame.. When I was playing the game...
  12. D

Volume 39 release

Perhaps curing the stress Guts has from Berserker armor and injuries. Along with the hair But if he really will be cured his eye should be cured as well. But anyway,then why Guts has black hair in the cover anyway then? I dont think Miura ever forgot about it or anything at all. There must be...
  13. D

Volume 39 release

I mentioned this before but i will mention it again since I got a higher quality. Guts has full black hair again. Some said before maybe it's because of low quality and the angle. But here it's clearly Guts has black hair. Do you guys think Guts hair will be cured by in elfhelm in the upcoming...
  14. D

I hope it's not SE3 of the terrible anime...
  15. D

Episode 351

Can't wait for this episode. I really hope they fix Casca. I wonder how Guts will react to it really. And i wonder how Casca will react seeing Guts' appearance this way, having one eye, one hand, and a little white hair. But the most important, what will happen after this. Let's not forget Skull...
Top Bottom