Recent content by DemonEyesKyo

1. D

beautiful Berserk Art

http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b40094407 Damn thats simply beautiful and one of a kind!
  2. D

About Serpico

Yes he's damn important right now in the manga. Serpico is the second best fighter in the group right now, behind Guts. I would say hes up there in best human fighters with his feather sword :). Overall Serpico is a badass.
  3. D

Berserk manga licensed.

Yea i read that too. I hope there will be no censorship if its actually true. Cause if it was censored, the manga would be cut in half! All i can hope for is that they do the manga justice.
  4. D

Introduction to Berserk

1.) I too bought the HK version, i think about 2 years ago because on the internet i had heard rumors about how good berserk was. 2.) Skullknight.net is the only source i care about. 3.) all the figures (cept for femto) a few keychains R1 boxset and 3 dvd's so far 1-6 of the manga Band of the...
  5. D

Puck,Roshinu and Guts

Wow that first Guts statue is damn awesome, sweetest pose EVER! And damn, that zodd (human form) one is sweet too. I can't say i really like that Guts vs Zodd one.
  6. D

Gundam Seed, gut's sword?

Has anyone watched the new Gundam series yet, Gundam Seed? I think its kind of shallow so far (as any non-Gundam universe one is). Anyways the main gundam, strike can use a massive sword like Guts (band of the hawk size). Its kinda funny looking. I was just thinking that berserk must have had a...
  7. D

Suikoden

You could always try like a used game store like gamestop, eb games, etc. Or you could try their websites too. I have suikoden II and III both are so great. If i remember right the suikodens (not 3) maybe somewhat rare.
  8. D

not a point, a question.

How come no one has mentioned Skies Of Arcadia yet? That's really one of the best RPG's i have ever played. But then again im biased, dc is my fav system ever.
  9. D

Ebay rip-off of the Hawks......

I was searching ebay today and found this. Im pretty sure its the Hawk's scanlation. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2229&item=2904513485 Thats just horrible someone is doing this.
  10. D

I wanna see caska able to fight

I agree, i can't wait to see casca "wake up". It will really be an awesome scene once she sees Guts. I just hope it happens. Plus it will take a load of Guts' shoulders. I mean damn in the beginning vol 23 he's having trouble protecting her from demons and himself. So it will be awesome once she...
  11. D

Soy sauce will never be the same

Holy crap kikkoman is the man! LOL gotta love the japanese.
  12. D

Favorite pakk moments....

I think my favorite Pakk moments are when he interacts with Isidro. Sometimes i can't stop laughing. An exact moment would be when Isidro attempts to pick up the dragon slayer and gets stuck under it. Then Pakk stands on top of the sword, with isidro still under it telling Guts he caught a...
  13. D

Fuckin A, Berserk DVD 3

Im not a huge fan of the out-takes, there are some funny ones though. I don't know, i guess i just really hate the dub actors.
  14. D

Episode 211

Re:211 Agreed, i love seein guts just kick some ass! BTW thanks for the chapter puella and for hosting walter!!!!!
  15. D

Is there any game with a better story then Xenogears?

Yep i still enjoyed it even after MGS2. I think it took balls to do what they did on it. They could have easily done what everyone wanted. But they decided to try something new.
Top Bottom