Recent content by DemonX v.2.0

1. DemonX v.2.0

News & Not News Megathread

Another dead american hero :( http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,529328,00.html Not Billy Mays!!! NO!
  2. DemonX v.2.0

Mass Effect 2

When I played it last summer i beat it to 100%, and I gotta admit, I didn't play another game since because I put so much time in it. easily 60 hours... easily D: Most of that was pretty boring though, since the sidequests were virtually identical. My xbox360 will collect dust till mass effect...
  3. DemonX v.2.0

MICHAEL BAY'S transformers 2

I think your right. best movie of all time Or I don't know. I thought this picture was very appropriate for this post somehow.
  4. DemonX v.2.0

Episode 306

Amazzzzzzing episode :guts: The highlight of this episode for me was probably the Ubik page though I expected to see Schnoz running around though :schnoz:
  5. DemonX v.2.0

MICHAEL BAY'S transformers 2

I loved it I hated how they stuck in the negro factor with "Mudflap and Skids". I really hated how they seemed to minimize the role of all the autobots except for Optimus, Bumblebee, and of course, the negro factor. I thought at least Ironhide and Rachet would be given a bigger role this time...
  6. DemonX v.2.0

Episode 303

Oh god, i just pissed my pants... By the looks of things (assuming the spoilers Judas Priestly mentioned are true, I true saw them on several other sites) if Griffith is trying to seduce Ganishka, it will definitely be SK to finish him off Skully gets away, leaving Griffith, Zodd, and Rakshas...
  7. DemonX v.2.0

The Dark Knight

Re: The Dark Knight (7/18/08) Just the other day my friend got me IMAX tickets. I was pretty psyched, who cares if it's at 3A.M. in the morning!!
  8. DemonX v.2.0

Episode 297

Hey long time no post :ganishka: I love the artwork... however I dont like the direction this story seems to be taking. The battle seems it might be too epic... too out of this world, if later battles were to top this one, we would have one of those "He has so much power the whole world will...
  9. DemonX v.2.0

Resident Evil: Extinction

I was excited to see the first one, and was slightly dissappointed, but at least it kinda related to the video games, even through it killed the haunted house thing. I saw the second one, and wish I didn't. They rip random elements from the game and kill it. Nemisis was a favorite for me, until...
  10. DemonX v.2.0

Movies To Look Forward to

I wouldnt be surprised if there was not as many zombies as the first movie. The first movie didn't look like it was left open for a sequal, much less planned for one. And I dont expect much ass kicking either because of a 12 year old main charecter.
  11. DemonX v.2.0

St. Patrick's Day Randomness

Meanwhile, back in the cooperate world...
  12. DemonX v.2.0

Frank Miller's 300

I liked. By the way, keep an eye out for Sin City 2.
  13. DemonX v.2.0

Frank Miller's 300

I saw the movie, and I was dissappointed. Don't get me wrong, it was a better then average (at the least), I guess my expectations were put a little too high for this movie. Probably because of the commercials, I expected alot more action then there actually was, because the battles were not...
  14. DemonX v.2.0

The terrorists have finally won!

:isidro: Its Randy Couture, nicknamed captain america, known to still kick people's asses at 42 years old in the UFC.
  15. DemonX v.2.0

Berserk nearly over? Or only halfway done?

Isn't Miura payed by the volume? I always saw him the charles dickens of mangas, and he would probably be inclined to drag out berserk for a very long time if he plans to stay employed. I mean starting a new manga storyline and setup is probably alot more effort then one that you have spent 10+...
Top Bottom