Recent content by DetriusXii

1. D

Episode 323

Are normal people necessarily helpless though? The merrows were willing to combat and seal away the sea god previously because they felt compassion towards men. And everyone has been predicting the return of the merrows. There's no indication that other massive and evil creatures don't have...
  2. D

Episode 313

Most people have been speculating that the sea god is Gut's next big battle where he triumphs eventually. Is this going to be true though? The mer creatures were capable of declaring war against the sea god, but were unable to destroy this sea god. And they likely had magic at their disposal...
  3. D

Episode 309

It seems like the the plant vagina monster was drawn to Gut's and Casca's brand. We've just seen an instance of humans being ineffectual against a spiritual adversary. I'm wondering what's going to the happen to the rest of the world that don't have comfort of existing near Griffith or Guts...
  4. D

Episode 307

Well, I'm wondering if perhaps the spiritual world is a finite resource and needs time to replenish. Let's suppose Gaiseric did base his empire's infrastructure on mythical superstructures from the spiritual realm. Eventually there was so many water ways, cities, grain stores, and libraries...
  5. D

Episode 307

Just had a random musing, but let's say the physical world and the spiritual world is divided again and is divided quickly. Anyone living on three stories or higher of this mythical superstructure is going to plummet to their death and quite a few people are going to be crushed by the...
  6. D

Episode 306

Plus, an apostle's existence was brought about by them making a selfish choice. I don't think many apostles would choose to group up to take down the dragon without Griffith leading them into action. They're selfish creatures that seek their own desires. That dragon looks like it can kill...
  7. D

Episode 306

Are those wyverns or dragons on the mountain cliffs? Maybe I'm missing something, but the the two riders don't seem to be that concerned about their presence.
  8. D

Episode 305

Will other humans start gaining athletic abilities comparable to Gut's athletic abilities because everyone is connected now to the spiritual world?
  9. D

Episode 304

I'm confused about the ideal world. Reading EvilGenius' translation for Guts talk with Flora, it seemed that the ideal world contained the soul. Have we seen any interaction between the ideal world and the physical world like the interaction between the astral/spiritual world and the physical...
  10. D

Episode 303

Was Ganishka's sacrifice a legitimate act of self-defense?
  11. D

Episode 303

I think I remember Aazealh believing that Ganishka may have been a better ruler than Griffith and he saw his use of dark powers as the only means to resist Griffith. He has an unimaginable amount of bloodshed associated with him, but he may have viewed his bloodshed preferable to the Age of...
  12. D

Predictions of what will happen in the near future

Well, I'm relying on Aazealh's analysis of Berserk, but there may not be Apostles on other continents. After the Idea of evil was formed, the Holy See was created to stamp out the creation of other belief systems. It's possible that there are other Ideas out there because the Holy See's reach...
  13. D

Episode 300

I'm wondering if humans could attack other apostles if they could rally without breaking in fear. Ganishka's human forces couldn't stop an army of apostles, but I'm wondering if its because he couldn't rally them and his soldiers were all confused how apostles could outperform them.
  14. D

Episode 296

Anyways, it may be speculation related to this episode only, but we all know Griffith has planned everything to show himself as humanity's savior. Wouldn't this be the perfect moment for SkullKnight to take it away?
  15. D

Episode 296

I liked the contrasting atmospheres between Gut's crew and the rest of the world. The ship is mostly peaceful and serene with a little bit of evil in it. Midland is mostly dark and cruel with some good in it.
Top Bottom