Recent content by Diivil

1. D

Kentarou Miura has passed away

Rest in peace Miura
  2. D

Episode 363

You're probably right aha, but it's just one of those trivial things I need to know more about lol. One difference is that we can assume Guts either retrieves his equipment or makes new one, when he has the time and materials. SK's armor has the "ability" to repair itself, like you mentioned...
  3. D

Episode 363

Do you think it was repaired already? It was an abrupt transition from the end of episode 362 to episode 363, but IMO it doesn't seem like they waited for the SK to get repairs before going to visit the Mausoleum. The spike so far has been repaired off-screen, broken and used off-screen, and...
  4. D

Episode 363

Oh boy aha, the mystery continues. To the episode: people complaining also have to remember that Isidro is just a kid. He's a good kid, but you can't expect every kid to act mature as Guts was, or as Flora's pupil is. You're in your right to be annoyed by it, but Isidro is just a goofy...
  5. D

Skull Knight's missing spike

Oops my apologies on sensei's name. But it's also not like Miura's not prone to the rare continuity error. Like on the cover of volume 39 for example, Guts' hair is completely black. And also I remember one episode where Guts' slash mark on his nose disappeared for a panel or two.(though I'm...
  6. D

Skull Knight's missing spike

What else would he have needed to use the spike again for though? Because it's not like it's particularly useful in battle, besides as a distraction maybe, and why use the exact same one everytime? Like you said, imo it's just an ornament on his armor that he used as a distance weapon to help...
  7. D

Episode 362

8. D

Episode 360

I am so hyped for the episode!! Did they release a date for the next episode?
  9. D

Peekaf the elf king

Episode 342. I doubt it would have any further revel acne to the treat of the narrative but it would be be cool if it did haha Schierke: Is it like the story? A child who was fascinated by elves, so he went to Elfhelm and enjoyed himself a lot, without noticing that time was passing. When he...
  10. D

Episode 340

I always wondered, what did ganishka's fog do when daiba inhaled it?
  11. D

Peekaf the elf king

While doing my re-read of all of berserk, after arriving at the part of Jill telling the story of peekaf, I bet that the story's about him are actually based on the elf king himself. I base this speculation on two points : 1.Jill said peekaf is a human that resembles an elf; Rosine believes...
Top Bottom