Recent content by DirtiestM

1. DirtiestM

What Are You Playing?

Bloodborne :) I think I'm in love. This game is so much fun and has such a cool design, from the weapons to the music and atmosphere. It's my second soulsborne game after Elden Ring. I tried Demon Souls (PS5) for a while after finishing Elden Ring but it felt clunky so I shelved it for Bloodborne.
  2. DirtiestM

Elden Ring (New From Soft Game)

I have absolutely loved Elden Ring. First run was strength + faith and big swords. My current run is powerstancing katanas. It was my first souls game and I'm excited to play other games in the series after I'm done with Elden Ring.
  3. DirtiestM

SkullKast 121: Halloween Spooktacular

Loved the podcast! The scene that I feel is one of the most disturbing is when the Eclipse just begins. The sun goes black, the landscape transforms into faces, an army of untransformed Apostles appears on the hill in front of the Band of the Falcon, and the God Hand appear. Thinking of the pure...
  4. DirtiestM

SkullKast 115: Remembering Kentarou Miura

Thanks everyone, I appreciate your dedication to the series! Mr.Miura will be greatly missed. Long live Berserk!
  5. DirtiestM

Kentarou Miura has passed away

When I heard the news this morning I was instantly struck with sadness and right now I can barely believe that this is true. I remember instantly falling in love with the series in 2014 when my college roommate insisted that I read Berserk because of how wonderful the art and story were. I...
  6. DirtiestM

Kentarou Miura has passed away

Wow, this is terrible news. Rest in piece Miura :(
  7. DirtiestM

Salty Kenny's Sketchy Sketches

Your most recent piece looks amazing Kenny! I really like the person (Serpico?) playing the flute in the background.
  8. DirtiestM

SkullKast 114: Magic (Vol 25-1)

I never noticed that Gut's sword was on fire after Schierke summons the Four Kings, that's a really unique detail Miura sneaks in there. Also, I liked the name "Invocation of Arcana", sad to know it is not the best translation. I'm also glad to hear that meat is back on the menu. Thanks for the...
  9. DirtiestM

Your Favorite Albums

Live Art - Belà Fleck and the Flecktones A Live One - Phish The Beatles/The White Album - The Beatles Physical Graffiti - Led Zeppelin Under the Table and Dreaming - Dave Matthews Band Tatoom - Andy Narell A Tribute to Jit Samaroo - Amoco Renegades Bright Eyes - Victor Provost Pillar - Jonathan...
  10. DirtiestM

RIP Chick Corea :( Return to Forever and the Enchantment w/ Bela Fleck are two of my favorite...

RIP Chick Corea :( Return to Forever and the Enchantment w/ Bela Fleck are two of my favorite albums.
  11. DirtiestM

Episode 363

I don't think there is any consensus. All we know is that Griffith felt something on the hill of swords when Casca was in danger, and that he is aware of his transformation near/during the full moon. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. Edit. For some reason I didn't see Saltykenny and...
  12. DirtiestM

Episode 363

And the eclipse that her mind puts around Guts melts away by the light of the boy.
  13. DirtiestM

Episode 363

This episode deeply hinted at some kind of relationship between SK and Danan, connecting their past lives as Gaiseric and his lover respectively. What would be cool is if we got to see a few scenes with more interaction between Danan and Casca. Although the parallel isn't as strong as Guts and...
  14. DirtiestM

SkullKast 111: Flying Monkey (Ep 363)

Thanks SkullKast Crew! The podcast was great! Looking forward to the next reread as well!
  15. DirtiestM

What name will Casca and Guts give to their son?

No guesses from you Aaz? C'mon man, I was hoping for something creative! If he were to be named after one of the Band of the Falcon, I think Judo would be the most likely out of the bunch. Maybe something to do with the moon, like Tsukuyomi or something. I don't know how often Miura picks...
Top Bottom