Recent content by Diwo

1. Diwo

Episode 361 (July 22)

My biggest guess for the delay would be, that Miura changed his mind about something he wanted to reveal in this episode
  2. Diwo

How old do you think the characters in Berserk are?

@ApostleBob Was it said that she was 16?
  3. Diwo

Episode 342

Today is a really great day! I really felt it, that today would come the chapter! so happy
  4. Diwo

What to expect in Elfhelm

Really a great post Aazealh! It was really interesting to read all this!
  5. Diwo

Episode 338

Sorry, I didn't looked closely enough to see that
  6. Diwo

Episode 338

But why would this be a work-in-progress statue if anything else appeared finished? I don't think that apostle built the city in the astral world. I think the city always existed just for Griffith, going out from nowhere
  7. Diwo

Episode 338

This. is. definitely. the. best. moment. of. the. year. A train full of smileys hit me when I read "Episode 338"! Oh Berserk, I love you so much
  8. Diwo

First read through

Ah, sorry! I though "pacing" and "schedule" means the same. Because there weren't any useful translation in german for "pacing". Yes, you're right. An author with age 25 can still die before a 50 year old. But still, the older you get, the higher is the chance you die. I think the pacing in...
  9. Diwo

First read through

I agree with you on all points. I'm on my first re-read too, and it feels always feels like I'm reading it for the first time in my life! Some scenes I readed like twenty times and I still always discover something new. It always feels like I'm reading it for the first time. With the pacing I...
  10. Diwo

Diwo's questions

I used the search bar and found really nothing. I even tried simple words like "griffith king" or "god hand manifestate" for "elfhelm" and I found nothing. I tried some other words too and found nothing expect this Thread. I used the search bar at the top of the site, on the right. I don't know...
  11. Diwo

Diwo's questions

If it would be so easy, I would do it but I never was good in searching something. I don't know what words I need to put in to find an answer..
  12. Diwo

Diwo's questions

Thats why I am asking, I dont know what I should speculate if I don't know a thing. For me, this is an discussion starter, so I can start discuss the answers...
  13. Diwo

Diwo's questions

I don't really know how it is here, but the Forums I used to know would even explain 30+ question and even with a smile at the end. Even if its a pure speculative answer. I'm just know only this and don't know how to spend time in a forum expect questioning, answering, reading and posting something
  14. Diwo

Diwo's questions

I really don't know why you are like this.. I'm just making questions like normal peoples do and you give me this
  15. Diwo

Diwo's questions

I expected some further explanation...I expected thoughts how you see it and different points of view... and sorry, I see almost every "it" thing as "he"
Top Bottom