1. Doc

Episode 358

Take a day off, for once in your life.
  2. Doc

Episode 353

Referring to ep 350:
  3. Doc

Berserk: The Flame Dragon Knight novel

Well, like the rest of Griffith's generals, Grunbeld is more morally ambiguous compared to your typical apostle. Assuming this is an accurate synopsis, of course.
  4. Doc

2017 Berserk TV Series (Season 2)

The first teaser trailer killed any hopes I had for this series, but even then I never expected it to be quite this bad.
  5. Doc

Who's the target audience? That's what I'd like to know. Most Berserk fans hate it, and I can't see this attracting many newcomers like the '97 anime & GA trilogy did.
  6. Doc

It's just appalling. I have no idea why this low-rent garbage was even made. Why a minority of fans continue to cut it slack, I'll never know. It's an insult to Miura's work that this thing exists. I mean, the Golden Age trilogy movies were deeply flawed but at least it had some big names...
  7. Doc

Zodd moves like an animatronic from Chuck-E-Cheese.
  8. Doc

New Berserk Anime for 2016

Who currently owns the rights to animate Berserk? And if it's no longer Studio 4°C, does that mean Miura would need to personally sign this off or what?
  9. Doc

Episode 341

Been having a debate with someone recently about the Moonlight Boy. He's convinced that the boy is the Elf King or an emissary thereof. The crux of his argument rests on taking Schierke's word as gospel, and how the boy only turned up once Guts & friends started for Elfhelm. He doesn't seem to...
  10. Doc

Casca's misadventure with Femto

Incidentally, my problem with THAT scene is a continuity one. In the Black Swordsman Arc, Guts' brand was bleeding profusely just from standing mere feet away from Femto. Casca was about as close as it gets to a member of the God Hand, her brand should've been practically pissing out blood but...
  11. Doc

Karma Unleashed: Give Props or Disapproval for Posts

I never said it was. It's that systems like this are easily corrupted and devolve into popularity contests.
  12. Doc

Episode 337

Occultation Incarnation Ceremony. That's what I SAID. That's what I intimated originally, that Femto is simply putting on an act. Because the bearing and manner of Femto & Neo-Griffith are expressly different. It's interesting that you believe it to be that simple. I would like to see this...
  13. Doc

Episode 337

Nah, I know the difference between the two. I was merely entertaining the idea of Griffith retaining his original self, or elements thereof, whether it was during the Eclipse or the Occultation ceremony. Something I'd be interested to know people's take on, is whether Femto is essentially...
  14. Doc

Favorite Arc

It was six when I posted. :ganishka:
  15. Doc

Favorite Arc

Surprised at the lack of Black Swordsman votes.
Top Bottom