Recent content by docster

1. docster

Brand with magical seal

Thanks Walter! Do you have in it in a greater resolution?
  2. docster

Brand with magical seal

Hi guys, I was wondering if someone has attempted to recreate the magical seal Flora/Schierke gives Guts and Caska in a vector or bitmap image? I would love to have it has a isolated symbol.
  3. docster

Berserk flash movie

HAHA! I love that scene in Family Guy, this is great Klaus, I want to see more, mooooore :zodd:
  4. docster

Episode 277

Awesome, Zodd and Guts makes a great team :serpico:
  5. docster

SKnet Museum: Black Sun Over Midland

Thank you, I really missed this site!
  6. docster

Episode 277

OMG, I want this now :void:
  7. docster

Episode 276

OMFG Awsome!!!! :zodd:
  8. docster

Episode 274

Thx Aaz!
  9. docster

BERSERK Movie Posters

Re: BERSERK: THE MOVIE! Posters That crazy boll :badbone:
  10. docster

BERSERK Movie Posters

Re: BERSERK: THE MOVIE! Posters Yeah I know, I really love that movie, well I nearly love all movies Rutger Haur stars in :)
  11. docster

BERSERK Movie Posters

Re: BERSERK: THE MOVIE! Posters Inspired by the awesome movie Blood of Heroes. Btw griff, I loaned the "credits" from yor last picture :)
  12. docster

Guts Most Skilled Fight

I personally think that the first fight with Holy See's Holy Iron Chain Knights comes second, Guts is seriously wounded and cant focus, still he manage to slay a bunch of knights and holdoff Azan. Man that fight was incredibly, even if it was short. :puck:
  13. docster

Guts Most Skilled Fight

I must agree, that’s just a awesome battle that shows how skilled Guts is as a swordsman. Actually its my favourite battle :guts:
  14. docster

Episode 271

omg omg, the greatest preview ever! Cant wait!
  15. docster

WIP: Commisioned Zodd modelkit

Awesome work Joa! I really love the crow. ot: are you planing to sell it at uppcon for a small amount? ;)
Top Bottom