Recent content by DoM

1. D

Guts and Food

You make a very good point. Indeed Guts life has been harsh from the beginning and his body has been long used to do with what is available. Nowadays very few people experience this lifestyle and it is hard to evaluate to exactly what extent the human body is capable in that direction (produce...
  2. D

Guts and Food

Yes it is no problem ;) Of course I am not saying it is absolutely needed and that the story can't do without it. However, I think that feeding and managing to get a meal on the table is an important part of everyday life. This is why in my opinion, while not absolutely necessary it would...
  3. D

Guts and Food

We are not shown many of the crew's meals, but every time we see them eating, Guts is just having a small bowl of soup or very small dishes. This is very surprising considering that someone Guts' size should eat quite a lot to keep in shape, not to say anything about the enormous amount of...
  4. D

Berserk Character studies

Your drawing are very beautiful, and you make so many of them and so fast! it is very enjoyable thank you
  5. D

Irvine's Apostle Form

I think Irvine in his apostle form : - will keep the general shape of a human, with maybe minor modifications in the shape of his hands and feet. He will grow a little while keeping a thin figure. - he will be very fast and light, in order to be able to jump from roof to roof very quickly, and...
  6. D

Guts' physical scars

Do you think he could heal completely in Elfhelm or that would be "too easy" ?
  7. D

Episode 292

I wonder if the power from the lives sucked by the fog is really significant. If it is maybe Ganishka would have maybe ordered all his troops to enter the city before he went into the apostle-device, in order to gain enormous power, right?
  8. D

How would you complete Guts' line in episode 287?

Maybe Guts just told him something like " She is ... a very important person to me" ; and then Roderick took it to "probably the most important to him"
  9. D

Infinia Chess

CHESS For those like me who love this great strategy game, you can play online with Infinia chess, a free program. More details at : http://www.infiniachess.com/soop%5Fnew/ I discovered it not long ago, and I find it a very confortable place to play chess online. At least much more than Yahoo...
  10. D

Starcraft 2

The zealots are pretty badass too in my opinion :badbone:
  11. D

Starcraft 2

Yes it is indeed good to keep the old units, that way it relates a minimum to the Original starcraft. Gameplay, strategy and background universe were what made Starcraft probably the most popular video game of all time. If they manage to keep the gameplay at the same level or even enhanced (for...
  12. D

Starcraft 2

Seems like Carriers, Archons and also Reavers (we see one in the last scene of the video) are still in. The new unit Soul Hunter seems awesome :isidro:
  13. D

Guts lost weight?

It might also be related to the fact that he ain't really eating much lately?
  14. D

Puck!

Didn't Manifico and Roderick discuss about something like that? About the importance of sailing in the future, to discover the new lands noone has ever put their feet on or something like that.
  15. D

Do you know Japanese?

For those who have never read it : You want to learn Japanese ? -> http://pepper.idge.net/japanese/ I find this one hilarious ^^
Top Bottom