Recent content by Domeniko

1. D

Movies you've recently watched

I saw Puss in Boots The Last Wish a week ago and it has become my favorite movie of all time. I remember the first movie, I enjoyed that one, it was fine, but nothing spectacular. I always liked Puss from the Shrek movies but even so I didn't really have much of a drive to watch this movie. A...
  2. D

So I bought a printer for the first time ever

I bought a printer and started printing shit!!! Its amazing!!! I printed out Kentaro Miura's photo the one with Guts drawing behind him and put it in my wallet, then I printed out this very nice episode 364 artwork then I also printed out this cat for my room door. Why didnt anyone tell me...
  3. D

Sleep Paralysis

Sounds like a nightmare. The way Sleep Paralysis works is that you are in the conscious awake state but unable to move(or very very slightly), when you're in that place you are in a realm between sleep and awake, sometimes it can be confused with a dream but it has real effects in reality, you...
  4. D

Sleep Paralysis

Yeah part of you thinks the next time you get it, you will stay paralyzed forever. I'm not quite sure what causes it to happen I think there are multiple different reasons, for a time being I had them every night, but recently its been months and none. I do still have sleep disruptions for...
  5. D

Sleep Paralysis

Have you ever had a sleep paralysis? I often get it when I lay down on the bed during daytime and try to sleep, then I get stuck in this almost vegetable state of being aware of my presence and fully woke but unable to move very much, can't snap out of it, and when I do snap out of it the...
  6. D

Movies you've recently watched

Seen White Bird at the cinema today, its heartbreaking and sad as hell, it pulls on the strings, gutting you, for a 2 hour movie it felt like an hour, it went by really fast
  7. D

My current Berserk Collection

Have you made a video showing it? Can I see it? I wonder what they're like but it's fine if you don't wanna
  8. D

Are you fond of what I got thus far tho? And ofc there's couple things that are still coming. But with miura done idk if there'll really be any more content. Chapter 1 original YA issue would be cool to have, imagine having that?
  9. D

This is the last post I'll be making on my collection:
  10. D

What are you listening to? (general music thread)

Found it over a friend whos played CONTROL. Great song.
  11. D

Berserk 1997 Anime Coming to Blu-Ray in USA

wont it just be the japanese blu ray? Whats different?
  12. D

Drafts of episode 117

Kinda shitty of the person to spread this online but at the same time now we "know", either way isnt a million yen a bit much?
  13. D

There was a guy in my town, selling his Berserk Set(he had a flood of sorts, making him decide to get rid of all his manga books). So I picked it all up. He also had a Japanese Illustrations File, and sold it to me for a really good price. So here's the latest with my collectiong I guess...
  14. D

What's your game(s) of the year

yep, forums are full of cancer, I have a buddy that goes around steam forums trolling people that are raging over starfield or other broken games :ganishka: I tend to just call the game trash to my friends and move on, anything more than that and its inhabiting your brain for longer than it...
  15. D

My Berserk Collection

Hello! Amazing collection!!! Mine is growing by the day as well, I will post updates on mine soon too. Regarding your deluxes, are you not afraid they might be misprints? Since the misprints are quite common, might be a good idea to open them up and check just in case. How is the volume 42...
Top Bottom