Recent content by Dr Majin

1. D

Oniri Creations - Berserk line

Didn't like Femto's bandy leg pose and the amount of P1 rip off is a bit shameless. With that said, I did pick up fallen/tortured Griffith. I think he will go perfect with my P1 Femto and there really aren't too many statues of this form of Griffith on the market. I think AOW did one a long...
  2. D

Prime 1 launches a Berserk line

Took the plunge on SK on horse deluxe. This was always intended to be my farewell piece from Berserk, because statue collecting, especially Berserk statue collecting is just to damn expensive and space consuming. Its better than the AOW days, but its now radically different in other ways (cost...
  3. D

Tough to say. The official facebook P1 collectors page has been mum on him, though the sample image of the base is bumped every few weeks. The group was hoping for an unveiling at wonderfest, but instead they showed off some other stuff. With how complex the base is looking, I'm guessing this...
  4. D

Currently pre-ordered P1 Berserker Armor and Femto. I promised myself that I would wrap things up after SK on his horse, but I really like the Beast of Casca's dream statue. The fact that they got it out so quickly is amazing. Doggo guts was one of my favorite things over the last few years...
  5. D

First4Figures Berserk Line Announced

Was very happy with the pricing. Ended up with the bloody EX as well. Competition is always good and in the end, the fans win.
  6. D

Guts F4F is going up for Pre-order starting Friday April 6th. Pricing for the regular and EX is still pending and will be revealed at the time of pre-order. The word "expensive" is being thrown around for the EX.
  7. D

Void looking good! I can't wait for the full reveal of skull knight.
  8. D

I've been very temped to Get the P1 Black Swordsman statue. The only thing that has held me back is the fact that I wasn't happy with Guts face and whatever the thing with the horns is taking up so much space. I wish they could have used a main Apostle instead of the generic looking monster...
  9. D

They are dancing around the price so much, almost like Alex doesn't want to say it, but its probably going to total close to 1k for the EX (shipping included: The statue comes in 2 separate boxes) for people buying in the USA. The PO has been pushed to early April apparently.
  10. D

Prime 1 announced this today.
  11. D

I have been following the F4F statue for months now. It will finally be available for pre-order in March. Alex of F4F has been open about Berserk statues coming in at a "premium," cost. They also seemed to have pushed back the Guts pre-order timeline to avoid overlap with the Dark Souls...
  12. D

Hardcover editions of Berserk?

I just picked up the 35th anniversary hardcover edition of Otomo's manga masterpiece Akira. It makes me wish that berserk would get the same treatment. I wonder if there has been any talk from Dark Horse of releasing full size hardbound editions of Berserk? We all know its nowhere near...
  13. D

Ended up ordering the P1 Berserker Armor statue today. I couldn't resist after losing out on the AOW Berserker Armor and pirate ship statue. The scale of the statue, plus Direct UK's video from August clinched it for me. I will probably end up getting the exclusive version of the F4F Black...
  14. D

Did the Sword of the Berserk Dreamcast game foreshadow Casca's healing?

I'm not sure if anyone has played the Japanese version, because most English dubs back in the 1990's took huge liberties with translations and I'm sure this game is no different. Still, I always found it interesting that when a temporarily sane Casca spoke, she described herself as, "dreaming a...
  15. D

Did the Sword of the Berserk Dreamcast game foreshadow Casca's healing?

Hey Everyone, Now that we are so close to meeting the King of the Flower Storm, I was rereading the transcript from episode 344 and noticed this sentence. Then Kuka says "is to bring her sanity back?" but Schierke continues "is to find a peaceful land for the cursed woman". Kuka says that now...
Top Bottom