Recent content by DragonSlayer24

1. D

God Hand (Femto, Void, Conrad, Ubik and Slan) Figma

These all look cool, but $400 for all 5 is a hard pill to swallow.
  2. D

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 10

I already can tell they are going to do a cliffhanger with Griffith's rebirth for the finale.
  3. D

God Hand (Femto, Void, Conrad, Ubik and Slan) Figma

Definitely buying the Birth of the Hawk of Darkness version. Hopefully they keep making more Berserk Figmas after the God Hand.
  4. D

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 54

I really been enjoying all of the re-reads; I love hearing other perspectives of the story. I can't wait until you guys cover the eclipse!
  5. D

Episode 337

Divine bitchslap! My man Rickert standing up for himself, hell yes! :guts:
  6. D

How did you find out about Berserk?

Well, I picked other in form of the question. Last December I was getting into anime, so I basically searched for "good violent anime" and Berserk was at the top of the list. Needly to say I watched it and loved it ever since. I began reading the manga almost instantly, because of the wtf ending...
  7. D

Episode 337

I would like Rickert to stand up against Femto during their conversation. And later have Rickert trying to leave Falconia with Erika, but being stopped by Locus; and saying along the lines of "you know too much you can't leave." But, I doubt anything like that will happen. How long do you guys...
  8. D

Favorite Arc

Hey first post! I picked the conviction arc as my favorite. I really enjoyed the story and the art work the best. The second eclipse and incarnation was insane. I liked the Mozgus character (he's a twisted guy). :mozgus: And of course Guts and his battles through the ARC and his relationships...
Top Bottom