Recent content by Drakonite23

1. D

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 65

Great podcast as always! Really enjoyed it! :guts:
  2. D

What Are You Playing?

Which DLC are you doing first? Sunken King? I can tell you up front that the DLCs are seriously worth it
  3. D

Episode 338

Thanks for the translation Puella! :guts:
  4. D

Introduction Post

Thank you! Praise that sun! :daiba: I think it all comes down to luck honestly and a bit on the publisher's policy. My publisher is really big on getting new authors on the market so that kind of went in my favor. Thanks for the kind words and thanks for having me! Thank you for the kind...
  5. D

Episode 338

That's a very interesting point! Don't know the circumstances that would lead that to happen though. I also think that he wouldn't tell that to random people in the street. I was just picturing a "what if" scenario Is it? I'm lead to assume that Locus or other apostles would not want some...
  6. D

Episode 338

To comment on your post Aaz, maybe I should've expanded a bit more on some stuff. Yes Luca's group did believe Rickert, but they have the information that Rickert was an ex-member of the Band of the Falcon. Could we believe that Griffith's fanatics and followers, such as those who have seen him...
  7. D

Episode 338

So I've managed to read the episode and I'm pretty excited to give my opinions on the episode (first time commenting an episode). Miura has done a very good job not only on storytelling but on "image telling" if we can call it that. We only get a shot of Griffith's eyes when Charlotte and the...
  8. D

Introduction Post

Thanks for having me! :serpico:
  9. D

Introduction Post

Thanks Aaz for the reply and the kind words! It's still something that I have a hard time grasping myself but I'm just hoping for the best and just want to embrace this opportunity to tell the story I want to tell! I shall also take your Berserk challenge sometime!
  10. D

Introduction Post

Hello everyone on Skullknight! First of all thanks for accepting my registration! I look forward to chat with everyone! I discovered Berserk around a year and a half ago. I started by watching the anime (the 1997 one). At first the old style and animations kinda threw me off, and I put it on...
Top Bottom