Recent content by Draulix

1. D

Episode 303

Such a great episode. One of the best SK close up fo sho. Just to clarify things up, :ganishka: had his own father assassinated. It says on page 3 that his father died when the beast that he was riding ended up trampling him to death during a march, but there was a dart that was blown to the...
  2. D

Episode 303

Ohhh Shnyaps!! Most excellent newz! I got that warm fuzzy feeling when I heard its OFFICIAL that Arnie is back in Terminator Salvation. But this just blew that away. Femto is back, seriously SK too? Overload.
  3. D

Episode 302

Excellent episode, May 8th can't come soon enough....
  4. D

Episode 295

This episode was great. The only thing laking was simply put, where was SkullKnight? Everyone around Wyndham was there to see Ganishka's new form unveil but it was lacking for me to not see Skull Knight there. It felt like it was a missing piece by him not being there but none the less, a...
  5. D

Episode 295

visit the official berserk website and click on the link at the top right that says "Special Preview." GG.
  6. D

Episode 294

It aint over say it aint so. It will never be over til Teresia the Slug count's daughter makes another appearance and shanks Guts or something. I feel she will have a role some time in the future but not any time soon but until I [can only hope to] see her again, Berserk wil not end.
  7. D

Episode 294

It was a very informative post and no doubt, I'm more informed on how SK feels about scanlators and I have to agree that I myself do not like the works of scanlators in general as they try to impose "their" translations so to speak or the quality in which it is degrading to the author because it...
  8. D

Would Guts survive the Eclipse with his current equipment?

If you ask me, no doubt his armor would help him survive longer during an eclipse. As to doing damage if any to the god hands, I think it is possible because we did get a hint as to his Dragon Slayer is now infused with some mysterious powers from slaying so many apostles thus far. Think back...
  9. D

Episode 294

Is it me or does anyone else feel that something is a bit strange here? First of all, I'm not here to accuse or disrespect anyone so I do not want to be miss understood. Anyone else feel like the Translation group Evil Genius is exceptionally early with their version of Episode 294? Most of...
  10. D

Episode 294

I think you're right, Silat might have not changed his thoughts as I think Miura wants to keep them as an independent 3rd party but I could not help to think that in some way Silat has changed his views, though his open minded-ways of thinking is one of his positive traits. err.. what was I...
  11. D

Episode 294

TRANSLATION IS UP!! :ganishka: ITS UP!! IT IS!! :ganishka: GO CHECK IT OUT NOW! :ganishka: My goodness, Silat has changed his thoughts about the war and it will be mass interesting to see what he will do when "His" time comes to make a mark in the story line that will OMGWTFPWN so sho...
  12. D

Episode 294

"WORD!" on scan bot. Working on translation ATM. Give me 2 hours or so and will have one up. woot this episode rocks. The Tapasa are in it!..
  13. D

Dark Horse Releases

Good that they keep it that way for Berserk, I thought it was totally retarted that they flipped it for the "Parasite" managa when in the JPN, one of the main character's name is derived from being right handed and called "Miggy" as in "righty" for English. But then in the ENG they translated it...
  14. D

Dark Horse Releases

I'm fluent in Japanese and English so there was really no reason for me to get the DH releases any how as I have all the Japan releases of the manga. Though I'm very curious to know IF the art in its self is Flipped. And by that I mean if taking the JPN art as the original, in the DH releases...
  15. D

Episode 293

For those that have not checked it out yet, there is a translation by me up in the translation section of episode 293 and may answer your questions that you may have. Honestly I didn't get why the doors were sealed up in the prison but after like 6 times reviewing the art and story it just hit...
Top Bottom