Recent content by Earthlingzing

1. E

Episode 347

The horse is a very nice analogy for Casca's state right before the eclipse, being as worn out as she was. Some really interesting imagery there, the coming episode seems like its shaping up to be one of the best episodes yet.
  2. E

Episode 347

I wonder what Farnese thinks about Mozgus now, does she still respect him since she's using him as a scrubbing stone, or does the fact that he is a scrubbing stone mean that he's something mundane and meaningless? :mozgus:
  3. E

Episode 347

Great episode, but its too bad the spread with all the flags didn't show up. Danann's expressions are really well drawn considering how non-human she looks.
  4. E

Episode 346

A Midsummer Night's Dream is not a bad comparison, we got our Titania and Puck already here after all. Speaking of which, I love that elf queen design, its so unorthodox yet elegant in its own way.
  5. E

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 7

Ishi -> Stone Dorobo -> Thief Combine both and you get Isidro.
  6. E

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 6

I'm not sure if non-manga readers will be able to follow this episode, visually speaking it was a real mess. The direction really sucks.
  7. E

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 4

There were fewer closeups of Mozgus's face, that would be pretty horrifying in CGI.
  8. E

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 4

Are they introducing Isidro again with the Bakiraka? And does anyone else think that Puck's voice is really weird? I found it kind of funny how Guts' voice actor voiced the beast without any sound filters thrown in, I normally don't like that kind of thing but it felt strange seeing him talk to...
  9. E

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 3

This is the first time I'm watching it, wow thats some excellent directing while working with a low budget as well.
  10. E

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 3

I think the different grades of meat thing was very dumb and a waste of time, but the hawk premonition stuff at the end made up for it.
  11. E

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 2

Seems like they are taking the approach of trying to get new viewers to follow this series, with Farnese providing background knowledge and all. Guts' motivation also seems to have become to find Casca, which could mean that his meeting with Godot is getting cut.
  12. E

New Berserk Anime for 2016

Thanks a lot for all that info, much appreciated. I'm most curious about the third episode, if they want to cram in too much not even Miura's involvement will be able to save the ship from sinking.
  13. E

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 1

I'm just glad that the changes are clumsy as opposed to horrifyingly bastardised which was what I was expecting from the various comments. I wish they had just done Black Swordsman and Lost Children, that way it'll be more accessible to new viewers and be more faithful to the story. Conviction...
  14. E

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 1

Its not as bad as what I expected from the comments, there are changes but to me they make sense from a storytelling standpoint. The first few chapters of the manga were also pretty rough and excessive sometimes so I'm not mad at things being changed. Brace yourselves for a 13 episode series...
  15. E

New Berserk Anime for 2016

Its not available for Asia, New Zealand and Australia, so if you live there tough luck.
Top Bottom