Recent content by eirias

1. E

Episode 222

More specifically, he's worried Guts will make the same decisions he and Flora did. Flora points out that casuality is not a circle but a spiral...
  2. E

Episode 219

It isn't Flora's talisman. That hasn't been completed yet; he'll pick it up after he finishes this mission. This is simply Shierke's temporary seal.
  3. E

Episode 218

Re:cap.218 In a sense. Isidro is lighting the fuses with his dagger, and impressing the others. Even Farneze stabs a demon thing in the eye with her silver dagger. But they get wedged between two parties of demons. Isidro turns back to guard the rear, and Shierke moves forward to take out...
  4. E

Episode 217

Re:217 Also, Guts tells Isidro to protect the girls. Looks like he's giving him another chance...
  5. E

Berserk article

http://www.eastern-standard.com/ I wrote this two years ago, and haven't read it since, but it somehow found its way into print and then online without me having much of anything to do with it. I'd rather have the articles I've done on Discommunication or Matsumoto Taiyou online, which are...
  6. E

Episode 209

Re:209 Except for the times when they take three weeks off because there were five thursdays in a month. Forgot to check in here last week. The one point I'd made here is that the art is really spiffy in the spell bit; all soft edges and greytones.
  7. E

Episode 208

Guts is still mowing them down. The witch is on the roof, setting up a protection spell for the church.  Everyone moves inside, and the priest climbs up on the roof, trying to stop the spell.  Farneze recognizes that he feels the same way as her, and grabs his sleeve to stop him... at which...
  8. E

Episode 207

Lots of fighting. Serpico has a blast with his new sword; the wind sweeps trolls' heads off and seems to not be hurting humans. Isidro briefly goes to get himself some action and comes tearing back around the corner followed by a few dozen trolls. The villagers report that the strangers are...
  9. E

Episode 206

Fighting. First, though, Shierke explains that she believes monotheistic relgion has caused humans to abandon the old magic, which could be their salvation now. She is nursing a grudge against the village, which she believes drove her mentor into isolation in the woods. Guts tells her she's...
  10. E

Will Guts survive?

The beast, in volume 23, is trying to talk him into sacrificing Caska. Perhaps not to God Hand, but it does encourage him to do her like Griffith.
  11. E

Volume 23

I'm 150 pages into the vol 23 translation. I'm working full time now, it is hot as hell, and I'm reading a lot of books and writing three scripts concurrently, so it is going a bit slower than normal. I'm also deeply bored by the Griffith bits. When I finish, I shall post to usenet...
  12. E

Vol 22

Comes out Dec 19th.
Top Bottom