Recent content by eisono

1. E

Berserk Konami Trading Cards For Sale

Re: Berserk Konami Trading Cards For Sale (All Volumes 1-5, Holos) Would you mind showing it off? I'd love to see it. HAHA that's a sweet avatar man.
  2. E

Re: Berserk Konami Trading Cards For Sale (All Volumes 1-5, Holos) I'm interested in how they look. Got any pictures?
  3. E

Re: Berserk Konami Trading Cards For Sale (All Volumes 1-5, Holos) Thanks for the info!! Those illustration cards are beautiful. I'm tempted to buy a box and some of your illustration cards. Ill see how much tip money I have at the end of the month.
  4. E

Re: Berserk Konami Trading Cards For Sale (All Volumes 1-5, Holos) Those are some sick cards man. Do they still sell booster boxes of these somewhere?
  5. E

SKULL KNIGHT 1/6. Paint work for sell available.

Re: SKULL KNIGHT 1/6. Now update paint work. HOLY #(*&$# %(#*%!!!
  6. E

1:1 scale replica of Skull Knight Helmet!!!

YES, PUT ME ON THE LIST!!
  7. E

1:1 scale replica of Griffith OR Femto Helmet!!!

Thanks for the heads up! I'm scrapping up money for the SK bust right now. I'm glad to know that there maybe some Golden Age era busts in the near future. You two keep up the good work.
  8. E

1:1 scale replica of Griffith OR Femto Helmet!!!

I would love to see the Millennium Falcon helmet made because its more visually pleasing and there were a lot of memories made when Griffith wore that helmet. Come on Golden Age Griffith vs Age of Darkness Griffith!
Top Bottom