Recent content by ELEKTRO

1. ELEKTRO

Mass Effect 2

My team is almost assembled with their side quests done. Only one more character slot open.
  2. ELEKTRO

Who is going to play MAG (ps3)

!update! I like the game so far currently at level 10, it is somewhat hard to adjust to the game if you are coming from mw2 specialy due to the recoil of the weapons. With upgrades to a weapon you can improve your accuracy tho, so that is a most and until you don't upgrade them unless you are...
  3. ELEKTRO

Mass Effect 2

Happy me 2 day to you too Walter! Btw so far the game is kicking ass if i didnt have so much work to do i would take a day or two off.
  4. ELEKTRO

Who is going to play MAG (ps3)

I went ahead and reserved this game today the only downside to it is that Mass Effect 2 comes out the same day and my playing time should be split between the two (I will probably rush in to finishing ME2 first hehe). For those of you who don't know MAG is a team oriented FPS. In the game there...
  5. ELEKTRO

What Are You Playing?

I liked the MAG beta enough to stop playing MW2 for a bit. Currently playing MW2 while MAG and ME2 come out.
  6. ELEKTRO

Mass Effect 2

lol too funny. By the way I was looking at ign.com early this week and Mass Effect 1 was selected as the best XBOX 360 game.
  7. ELEKTRO

Losses

I am sorry for your loss mate.
  8. ELEKTRO

PS3 and XBOX 360

That be sweet :) - I need to assess what I dream doing ( House Automation using voice recognition and/or RFID with allot of silly geeky extras), and how much work, investment, maintainace it will take, finally figure out what I will end up doing (probably a variety of common sensors as well as...
  9. ELEKTRO

PS3 and XBOX 360

Thanks guys, it could have been worst all around they took a bit over 2k worth of stuff but they left ALLOT of stuff and some of the things they took can be replaced later on. Anyhow I am a firm beliver that bad incidents like this can do allot of good for example I have been procrastinating...
  10. ELEKTRO

PS3 and XBOX 360

Goodbye to my couple of months old ps3. Some asshole possibly related to the woman who cleaned my house (no force was used on entry and last week when she cleaned it was the first time I lended her my keys to clean up the house while I was at work ) broke in and stole my ps3 slim along with...
  11. ELEKTRO

What Are You Playing?

Currently playing Dragon Age Origins and I probably have 10 more hours to go through, currently trying to finish some side quests to extend the life of the game before I take the point of no return. Next in line should be Borderlands or maybe another replay through Mass Effect in time before...
  12. ELEKTRO

PS3 and XBOX 360

We are the exact opposite, I sort of hate my psp, I only use it to distract myself from turbulence when I am flying. Other than when traveling my psp sits there laughing at me and to tell you the truth now that I dont have to fly as much it sure feels like a waste of good money heck I enjoy...
  13. ELEKTRO

PS3 and XBOX 360

I bought it the day it came out here is my perspective of uncharted 2 without playing the first game. Personally I sort of got tired of Tomb Raider games perhaps 14 years ago so I was skeptic to try a game with allot of jumping around and climbing throw catacombs. The truth is that this has to...
  14. ELEKTRO

Your plans for the future

Thats pretty cool dude engineering can be a very fulfilling profession if you find the right job for you. Right now are tough times to find a job so it is hard to be picky but one thing I tell to you when the economy turns for the better many companies will start recruiting like crazy and that...
  15. ELEKTRO

What are you watching? (television thread)

Currently watching south park, how I met your mother (surprisingly good show) big bang theory (I guess it's ok ) and it's always sunny that's about it looking at other peoples list makes me miss watching hbo maybe I should get it again.
Top Bottom