Recent content by Elk Mooser

1. E

The Struggler is coming.

I like the album. Very atmospheric!
  2. E

Episode 373

I think these are people who are easily entertained. Like if Guts used the beherit and turned into an apostle, they would be hyped. I wish I could view Berserk like that, it would be great to just look at these episodes and go 'wow, that's neat', instead of getting tortured. :troll: But I don't...
  3. E

Episode 371

I know, and I agree that's how it should work; I was trying to be cheeky. :sweatdrop: But it's such a common misconception, I think Studio Gaga could be thinking like that. Guts's consciousness recedes -> Beast is free to take over and go on a rampage. I hope not, but I'm losing more faith in...
  4. E

Episode 371

Do we get mentally impaired Guts now? :troll: Seeing him completely giving up, sinking into his subconscious whilst Schierke gets knocked out kinda gave that impression to me. OR/AND since Guts's mind disappeared, maybe the beast of darkness (a demon living inside the armor) will be in control...
  5. E

So hard to find serious, mature manga for adults. Any suggestions?

Shigurui is really, really good. It's basically Vagabond, but if everything was completely miserable. Only 85 chapters or so.
  6. E

Episode 370

Everything about this episode felt off-kilter, except for Guts dropping his sword and waxing depressed, which I liked. I bet this is a scene Miura described to Mori exactly decades ago, only at the time, he hadn't planned for Casca to become such a huge part of Guts's motivations as she ended up...
  7. E

Episode 369

8. E

Episode 368

I was kind of let down when I first read this episode, I felt like all the plot points are happening in the lamest possible way; Griffith just yanks Casca away and leaves without Guts even fighting Zodd, and the island is getting destroyed by a mindless blob, rather than everyone showing off...
  9. E

Episodes 365 & 366

They leaked the worst looking pages... yeesh! Like that weird double-page grimace where Guts is showing way too much of his gums for a human being. :guts: I'm impressed by the art in the episodes, I think this could've easily been just a death knell for nu-Berserk, but instead I'm very much...
  10. E

Find the panel

That's from Volume 28, very end of episode 238.
  11. E

Kentarou Miura has passed away

I just heard the news. This feels surreal to me, like I'm floating, if that makes sense. Rest in Peace, Kentaro Miura.
  12. E

Status of Berserk's Pre-publication

Damn. Do you have any ideas what might have happened? Personally, I thought the art in Duranki was great -- if that's all the work of Miura's assistants rather than the master himself, then I'm floored by their talent and ability to emulate Miura's style. With that said, I would not be...
Top Bottom