Recent content by Emp_Gaiseric

1. E

I Need an artistic internship for the Spring. Does anyone here know of any?

Thanks Grail. BTW I'm not opposed to moving 1/2 was across the country for an internship, in fact I'd welcome the exposure to other areas of the country. My degree program has an "internship coordinator" but she really helps more with making sure our portfolios and resumes are good quality. As...
  2. E

I Need an artistic internship for the Spring. Does anyone here know of any?

I've been away from Skullnight.net for a while concentrating on classes (though I have been keeping up with my Berserk reading and watching). I've got 3 semesters left, but I need to find a paid internship in animation/VFX (preferred as this is my emphasis), game design, graphic design, or some...
  3. E

Berserk Saga Project News

Looks like Rickert is incognito. Maybe he is with the troupe simply in a village with a stone mill, church, or some other building that would be built stronger than a regular wood frame peasant house. Every other building in the area that we can't see could be poor villager wooden housing. Also...
  4. E

What my boss doesn't know...

My boss at the time didn't know, but about 8 years ago I worked in a sandwhich shop, and while I was making a toasted sandwhich, I cut my finger pretty deep with a bread knife slicing the bread. I grabbed a papertowel and wrapped it aroung my finger and slapped on another food service glove over...
  5. E

Berserk Saga Project News

I'm sorry if this has been addressed somewhere else and I missed it, but has there been any indication of how widespread the theatrical release is going to be and if it will be subbed or dubbed outside of Japan?
  6. E

Emp_Gaiserics berserk creations

I've tried to texture Dragon Slayer once or twice but it's not coming out the way I want. Part of the problem is the textures that I'm capable of doing within the program are not great (at least with my current knowledge base), and second I'm not sure the program I used will export a skin to a...
  7. E

Do you believe in God?

God is not totalitarian (according to scripture he gives man free will with a few guidelines) the churches are, and that is a major hipocrisy that is the reason why I'm still christian but don't attend church often.
  8. E

Thanks, The phone wallpaper was done in MS Paint with a mouse, so with those limitations I'm pretty happy with it. I'm currently drawing subsequent frames to try and do an animation of it adding rapid breathing and his cloak blowing in the wind. Dragon Slayer was done in Shade 8. I'm trying to...
  9. E

Do you believe in God?

The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster is awesome. I recently did a pro-spaghetti monster paper for an English class. It amuses me how pissed some church groups get about it becasue they think just because the creator of the church is athiest that they are anti-church, but the're not, they...
  10. E

Do you believe in God?

I was raised Methodist, I consider myself Christian though I do not go to church often because of some major hypocrises I have witnessed. I believe in God and Jesus because my heart feels empty and hurts without them, and to me that is the main reason to believe. I was raised witht heh idea...
  11. E

The Elf from Misty Valley - A Berserk Fanfic

I enjoyed this story too, and thought it made some interesting inferences.
  12. E

Berserk - The Never Ending Wacky Comic

This is great. I want to see what Theresia has planned for them all. Grail's artwork makes me want a drawing pad and something better than MS Paint so I don't have to scan in my smudged up pictures. This may be a little early still but, depending on how successful this is has anyone thought...
  13. E

Berserk - The Never Ending Wacky Comic

*Frame 2 references Elf from Misty Valley fanfic*
  14. E

I created this image as the background for my Samsung Infuse. This is a clay Beherit I just finished. And a rendering I did of Dragon Slayer.
  15. E

A collection of my Berserk and maybe a few other berserk creations. Let me know what you think!
Top Bottom