Recent content by EnderZero

1. E

Gatts 100 man killer statue with blue cape, solo edition??

Re: Guts 100 man killer statue with blue cape, solo edition?? yeah I think I'm going to get this one, I had to pass on the zodd wyald statue because I could justify $1000 for it.
  2. E

Gatts 100 man killer statue with blue cape, solo edition??

I just found this on the new releases page today from toyslogic.com. It says its an AOW release, but I didn't see any mention of it on AOW's site, ebay listings, or here yet. I have bought more than afew pvcs from here and they aren't knockoffs, but does anyone know about this, or would AOW...
  3. E

AOW Zodd and Wyald statue

The Gatts statue looks awesome.  The fact that its 1/10 is also great.  Too bad the thing is attached to the limited zodd.... I would totally buy the Gatts, but its not worth buying another zodd apostle... 2 is enough for me already.
  4. E

Wishes to Art of War - (Request for statues, what scenes, who to make, etc.)

hmmm tried to use my AMEX awhile ago once they announced they accepted cc and it was all Japanese cards
  5. E

Wishes to Art of War - (Request for statues, what scenes, who to make, etc.)

First off I would like to say thank you AOW for releasing so many awesome Berserk statues. While I understand that some design choices are results of limitations due to either price point or feasibility, I would still like to let you know some of the things I dislike about the more recent...
  6. E

AoW and auction ?

blah it looks like they used the exact same model of gatts' horse and just painted it brown and slapped a soldier ontop
  7. E

AOW Release - Skull Knight on Horse II

just got my limited edition version (186) and I must say I'm glad I passed up afew other AoW statues to conserve money for this one. It is by far the most amazing piece in my collection. I had to put it on the bottom of my display case just because I was concerned the sheer weight of it might...
  8. E

Guts & Farnese (painted kit) *3 pieces limited worldwide

Re: NEWS: Guts & Farnese(painted kit) *3 pieces limited worldwide It wasn't just the size that annoyed me. Usually aow statues are really well put together. This one i tried unsuccessfully to put together "properly" as per the instructions, but just could not get the ghost sweeping around...
  9. E

Guts & Farnese (painted kit) *3 pieces limited worldwide

Re: NEWS: Guts & Farnese(painted kit) *3 pieces limited worldwide i cant justify paying for a limited version of this tiny statue. maybe a mounted sk II....
  10. E

AOW - Guts & Zodd: "Desperate Attack"

I'm glad i didnt get this statue. It seems like aow is getting more expensive for less. The gatts and farnese was sortof a let down for me considering the size and how the ghosts didnt fit into gatts' cape well. Looking at the release shots that aow posted, it looks like gatts arm is...
  11. E

AOW Release - Skull Knight on Horse II

this is prolly the last berserk statue im gonna get for a long while because i just dont have the money for em anymore, but i decided when aow first mentioned a 1/10 mounted skullie that it will be mine. im just glad this actually looks so badass. alot of the recent stuff was looking kinda...
  12. E

AOW - Guts & Zodd: "Desperate Attack"

gaddammit, im already counting my pennies for 1/10 sk and guts & farnese I really cant imagine it being even 1/15 if thats the previous scale for the apostle zodd statues. Im betting its going for 1/20 or 1/25, otherwise theres no way it will fit in my case- zodds outspread wings would be enormous!
  13. E

ZODD: SENMA

you left all your statues behind? you came out here for college or something?
  14. E

ZODD: SENMA

finally got mine, its friggin huge! im prolly gonna need to get another display case at this rate. also got another low number statue, 15, prolly due in part to the extreme price aow was charging.
  15. E

AOW - Armored Berserk & Fire Dragon

just got mine today. wish it was alilttle bigger. on the plus side i got a present surprise when i was taking it out of the plastic bag. I got serial number 0001! Awesome way to ring in the new year :guts:
Top Bottom