Recent content by EndLeSS8

1. E

Custom mini Dragonslayer by ClaytonWayne

Glad you guys like it! He does all sorts of custom mini swords, and his customer service is excellent. If I was to get another mini-sword, I would definitely go back to him for sure.
  2. E

Custom mini Dragonslayer by ClaytonWayne

Hello everyone, It has been a very long time. I hope everyone is well! I recently found out about ClaytonWayne on Etsy. He makes custom miniature weapon replicas out of metal (I have no affiliation from him, but here is his shop...
  3. E

Episode 309

The monster heads kinda reminds me from the tentacles from Deep Rising.
  4. E

FS: Zoddo 1 (non-bloody, no number, no wings) + BERSERK Manga lot!

denishwang2001 is a non-paying bidder and will be reported to eBay by me.
  5. E

FS: Zoddo 1 (non-bloody, no number, no wings) + BERSERK Manga lot!

Hello everyone, It's been a long time, but I hope everyone is well. I'm selling a lot of my goods, and I'm selling all of my remaining BERSERK Merchandise and goods. I've sold 2 statues on this forum (Berserker Armor 1 & Zoddo 2) and I am trustworthy. DirectDK can be a reference and vouch for...
  6. E

Episode 299

Damn, Grunbeld must of been working out, cuz his dragon legs got HUGE :isidro: Did you guys see the size of his massive towering legs in the single and 2page spread?!!! They were insane!! He looks hecka cool in this new version. The old version legs had more crystals on it; in this version his...
  7. E

[April Fools] Welcome to KnightOfSkeleton.net!

Re: Welcome to KnightOfSkeleton.net! *nods in agreement to the name change* :SK:
  8. E

Episode 295

Thanks for the answers and clarifications guys, much appreciated. I wonder what the members of Godhand think about all of this. They probably think it's an interesting turn.
  9. E

Episode 295

Wow... what an episode. This is the first time I've ever posted regarding an episode. I read most of the posts here, and I share basically the same sentiments of awe that everyone has expressed here. 2 questions: -Was something like this in Griffith's plans? Did he expect something like this...
  10. E

SOLD!: Zoddo II (Bloody version) #375

SOLD! SOLD! :zodd:
  11. E

SOLD!: Zoddo II (Bloody version) #375

SOLD! SOLD! :zodd:
  12. E

Some good statues on Ebay right now!

Ok.. My Zoddo 2 (Bloody version) still hasn't sold yet. I don't want to put it up on eBay for the next while. If anyone here wants it, please PM me. $450 firm + shipping I have pictures. Excellent condition. I've sold statues on this forum before. If you're interested, let me know b/c I'm...
  13. E

AVP round 2

It's not directed by Anderson (Seriously, Praise God!) From Wikipedia: "Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem is the upcoming sequel to 2004's Alien vs. Predator film. Filming began on September 25, 2006 in Vancouver with Tom Woodruff, Jr. and Alec Gillis from Amalgamated Dynamics handling the special...
  14. E

AVP round 2

I dunno. I've been getting mixed messages from various forums. Some expect this to be a dumpster, some expect this to be a redemption. It's not perfect, but I honestly think it will be pretty good. Aliens. Predator. Violence and blood. Can't be tooo bad. Related note: I think the storyline...
  15. E

AVP round 2

This one looks good. I waited 15 years for the first AVP movie to come out, and was extremely dissappointed. This one seems pretty good, I'm looking forward to seeing it. Sidenote: This was filmed back home in Vancouver, Canada! WOO!
Top Bottom