Recent content by Ersinus

1. E

The Passage of Time in Recent Volumes

i think 3,5-4 since Band of the Hawk, 1,5-2 years since Lost Children have past. And Gutts with his new group have been together at least for 6 months but no more than a year.
  2. E

Who will be the first to die among Guts' current companions?

I'm against for someone to die. But if it really going to happen then it will be Serpico. He is gallant and very protective to his sister. Probably will die saving her, when Guts won't be available or unable to.
  3. E

Gutts and the Behelit Sword

Re: Guts and the Beherit Sword Its still not clear if is it ready or not. I accept it as your opinion and one of the possibilities. But not as final. Well to try to find a logical physical attributes (like area of surface) for a something like beherit (which helped caused so many illogical...
  4. E

Re: Guts and the Beherit Sword I said prototype not for manufacturing, but more like pre-final form. If SK thought it was ready, I'm sure he would already acted and used it against god hand. But apparently it is not. It was just a hypothesis, a prediction. I'm not pulling any rules, because...
  5. E

Re: Guts and the Beherit Sword I mean it is still in prototype phase. Even Skull Knight was not sure about its power. And its made from Beherits, it does not have to apply law of physics and be proportional in size and quantity. Beherits just magically envelopes the sword. And for my...
  6. E

Re: Guts and the Beherit Sword I think there are not enough behelits to become what really SK wants it to become in terms of power, not the covering layer.
  7. E

Writing Miura

Congratulations on this great achievement. Its great to see the author acknowledges his fans from abroad. What impressed me most was his working hours. from 2.00 pm to 7.00 am. Just wow. :SK: And season 2 likely to happen. Which is kick ass news! :ganishka: :ganishka: I hope it happens in near...
  8. E

Re: Guts and the Beherit Sword By "energies stored inside" i meant all those enegies from digested behelits(that covers the sword). And yes because the surface is too big, instead eating the Slayer, Gutts will have impale it through Skull Knight torso. It doesn't have to became in this way. I...
  9. E

Re: Guts and the Beherit Sword SK is my favorite character after Gutts, it will be sad to see him die. but its always the more experienced or the teacher figure that dies first. Skull Knight may look and act very inhumane sometimes to be a teacher figure. But he appeared many times to help by...
  10. E

Hi, its my first post. I have a theory about how Gutts will acquire a "behelit sword" just like the one Skull Knight created, when he saved Gutts in the Troll Cave. After a great battle, maybe even after death of one of the God Hand (except Femto of course) Skull Knight will be mortally...
Top Bottom