Recent content by Esper

1. Esper

Episode 360

Didn't Slug Count at the start of volume 2 call his slug he gave to Zondark "his daemon"? He did in Dark Horse translation, but I looked in my japanese volume and it says https://jisho.org/search/%E5%88%86%E8%BA%AB Literally "my offspring". Oh well.
  2. Esper

Episode 354

Oh, oh, thank you Puella and Aazealh for a quick translation so we can already discuss the latest events! (Didn't thank you in the first post, what am I doing :schnoz:) Haha, yeah! Well, when after 5 years (for me) of waiting for this moment, I go at it like "Guuys, it's not the way I want it...
  3. Esper

Episode 354

I don't want to be a Debbie Downer, seeing so many people rejoice at this episode, but I gotta tell you my thoughts, and if it gets a conversation going, that's a good thing, right? It's about the portrayal of Farnese's & Schierke's reaction to the trauma, not the actual way trauma was shown...
  4. Esper

How to buy the digital edition of Young Animal online

So it's been a week and I checked back, didn't change anything myself and it works! Alright, I'm guessing they fixed it/made it flexible after you talked to them, it now works like a charm! Thank you! :ubik:
  5. Esper

Thank you for all the replies! So I reinstalled the software after deleting "book-in-the-box", and here's the whole process, sort of as a guide (that leads to an error?). Well, it shows my thought process. If I'm wrong at something, please correct me: Confirmation screen, "this will install...
  6. Esper

Hello Skullknight.net, and thank you, Aazealh, for the guide. I used it in the past and it helped a lot. However today, when I bought another Berserk volume, I got a problem. I used the "book-in-the-box" program, but apparently I cannot anymore, as it looks like the website switched the program...
  7. Esper

Episode 338

True, though that night was the night before main stuff happens, while this one is the repercussions night. We only got a single panoramic panel then, and I meant that IMO this current one will play a visually important role considering the situation. That + Falconia setting gets me really...
  8. Esper

Episode 338

Hello to the Skullknight community, it's my first post here :guts: There's a detail I'd like mention about current episodes: When Falconia chapters aired, the whole city, well, all of the panels even, looked so bright that I had a thought: what would this city be like at night? I know...
Top Bottom