Recent content by Faded

1. F

Episode 356 part II

I think that this was at least a partially planned battle on the Giants part, they had formed a battle line and had ranged units placed in a strategic defensive position, as well as a pet hydra on stand by. He should have known he was in danger and would have had time to react if he had more...
  2. F

Episode 356 part II

I like how through out this entire ordeal, the giant king had yet to even stand up from his chair. :ganishka: There's oblivious, and then there's not realizing you're about to be skewered like a cocktail olive level obliviousness. :rickert:
  3. F

Episode 356 part II

If that's the case I can imagine Grunbeld squaring off against an actual dragon in the next episode will make for some finger licken' artwork, so I personally hope that is the next Fantasia creature that Griffith encounters.
  4. F

Episode 356 part II

Epic art work, I don't feel as concerned as others about pacing. I'll take what I can get, and if doing a half-episode release every now and then helps fill in the gaps then so be it.
  5. F

I actually think that the next Berserk adaptation should be a stand alone movie of about ~2 hours in length covering the black swordsman arc. It would give fans who have seen the Golden Age animated before something new, while getting new fans hooked because they will want to know why the "hero"...
  6. F

Adventures in YouTube

Seems like somebody hijacked a popular meme within manga reading circles and decided to throw it into a shitty youtube rap video?
  7. F

Stuff that reminds you of BERSERK

This is going to be a really big stretch, but having read through Berserk a number of times now I feel like some of the old fantasy novels I used to read remind me a lot of certain aspects of Berserk. For example, I was a huge warcraft geek for the longest time. I read a lot of fantasy novels...
  8. F

I was the same way as you, except I saw perhaps 5 minutes total of the 1997 anime before I went and purchased the first 38 volumes within the same week. It's funny, with all the hype that the movies / 2016/2017 anime's got they are still not selling fans on the manga nearly as much as the 90's...
  9. F

What Apostle/Creature did you like the best?

The Apostle I thought was coolest, gotta be Rosine. She could fly at super sonic speeds, had a freakin' venomous lance-whip thing attached to her head and could spawn an army of underlings that were pretty powerful in their own right. She posed quite a unique and difficult challenge. I mean...
  10. F

Episode 356

"Finished my manuscripts and watching pacific rim" sounds to me like there might *hopefully* be another episode on the way at the end of May. If one does get released, do you guys think this might be the last one until winter? I highly doubt he keeps this momentum rolling right through summer...
  11. F

Episode 356

Holy fuck. That's embarrassingly bad translation. I mean the episodes take on almost a completely different tone...wow. You can see why newbies get mislead so easy, I'm glad you got me up to speed but damn I just wasted everyone's time with that wall of text haha. I made a late edit, would...
  12. F

Episode 356

Hold on let me grab my volume. I'm not trying to correct you here but this is the reasoning behind my thinking: From Darkhorse volume 26: Slan: "I've missed you, boy. Its been so long. No...I've sensed you at times. In the cave...at the tower...throughout countless nights. I felt all your...
  13. F

Episode 356

Back on the topic of the actual episode (and apologies if someone has already asked this question) but is it possible that the giants have some sort of connection to Slan? I ask this because they seem to have an affinity for the trolls which were definitely the children of Slan. Ogres were also...
  14. F

Episode 356

Only one issue, they don't have radio technology for a remote detonation... ...Guts goes fully berserk, runs the bomb like a NFL wide receiver right into the heart of Falconia before spiking a touchdown and sacrificing himself 'Bruce Willis Armageddon' style, destroying the world tree while...
  15. F

Episode 356

I am also wondering about Rickert. I wonder how much time will have elapsed before we check in with him again? It would be so cool to see a fully adult Rickert, and what kind of amazing inventions he's come up with since we last checked in. I speculated on a bad ass steam-punk style mechanical...
Top Bottom