Recent content by False

1. False

Berserk Musou (PS3, PS4, PC)

I kinda like the voice but for the wrong reasons (AKA how hilarious it sounds.)
  2. False

Slan Teaser + I have color/character questions

Very much preferable to the pink, although they both look great.
  3. False

Man, that title... :ganishka: Gameplay looks like typical Koei, but I'm sure I'll still enjoy my time with it.
  4. False

http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/08/03/berserk-for-ps4ps-vitapc-gets-new-screenshots-shows-playable-zodd-and-berserker-armor-on-famitsu/ The Count? Are we getting Black Swordsman, too?! Edit: Although I'm wondering if they're gonna put in Black Swordsman before or after Golden Age. I won't be...
  5. False

Re: Berserk Musou game...? Well that was just straight up distasteful. Zero excitement, too, because I don't care about musou games. Oh well.
  6. False

New Berserk Anime for 2016

I kinda get what you're saying, but I vastly prefer this way over the way the movies did it. The movies CG came off as very flat to me with the lack of styling in them. I'll agree about the bendy Dragonslayer being bad though, it just looks so off.
  7. False

Again, not sure if this deserves it's own topic but! Berserk will be a TV Anime according to this tweet. Yay for it not being movie(s)? :serpico:
  8. False

I'd be hurt forever after the movies that resulted. Seriously, what a huge :rickert: to the face.
  9. False

Is his mouth okay?
  10. False

With any luck that's a preview of the opening and... Ah screw it, certainly hoping the final result'll be better. :sad:
  11. False

New tweet about it! Not sure if this deserves another thread or not, 'cause I can't translate it. Image/preview just kinda looks strange imo.
Top Bottom