Recent content by Fancypantaloons

1. Fancypantaloons

Status of Berserk's Pre-publication

You make a good point. It makes me think that it's a good thing that Berserk accompanies me while I grow. It wouldn't have been the same if I would have read it all in one year. Of course one can come back to read the whole thing again, but it's not the same. At least it's a good thing for me in...
  2. Fancypantaloons

Any coder or programmer around?

Many things happened since I posted this thread. I kept hitting walls at every turn for a long time but now I'm glad to say I'm starting to learn. The holy trinity is where I am at now. Recently I started to add Bootstrap to the mix and I'm enjoying the process. The road is still long, but I'm...
  3. Fancypantaloons

Chasing the emotional dragon/recommendations post Berserk.

I have not encountered anything like Berserk, but I have experienced other manga that have had an impact on me in a similar way to how Berserk impacted me, but on different levels of course. I keep thinking about them from time to time. These are Beck and Aku no Hana. They are not like Berserk...
  4. Fancypantaloons

What Are You Playing?

I recently got into Wurm Unlimited again. I only have like 90 hours (that's not a lot for a game like this) so I'm still learning the basics. Cool game, although many people prefer Wurm Online.
  5. Fancypantaloons

What would you do with the story if you were writing Berserk?

Great points, Grail! Are there other things you would be interested to do if you were writing Berserk?
  6. Fancypantaloons

What would you do with the story if you were writing Berserk?

Let's imagine you're writing Berserk, what would you do with the story? For example, how would you tackle either of these three elements: 1) Re-introducing Jill into the story. How would you do it? 2) Same thing with Theresia, how would you do it? 3) For reasons only you know, you want to take...
  7. Fancypantaloons

Solar eclipse today. A new GH member rises.

Solar eclipse today. A new GH member rises.
  8. Fancypantaloons

Favourite Games You’ve Beaten 100%

Wow, Psycho and Griffith, those are long lists! I played many games but I fear I didn't complete all of them. This is my little list: Half-Life 1, 2 & Episodes. Portal 1 & 2. Halo Combat Evolved. Mount&Blade: Warband (I think this is the one that really shines in this thread because of the...
  9. Fancypantaloons

Favorite Quote?

"I was prepared. I knew the journey wouldn't be easy, and not just the rigors of travel. Fighting to protect someone, it goes far beyond a personal war. And it's not just about protecting Casca... because my death will result in her death. I'm used to fighting to survive. But what grows worse...
  10. Fancypantaloons

[MEDIA]

11. Fancypantaloons

Hey ColdSalt, welcome! I hope to see many posts from you. Cheers!

Hey ColdSalt, welcome! I hope to see many posts from you. Cheers!
  12. Fancypantaloons

Jan's art

Hey Jan! I love what you did here, please continue your coloring quest!
  13. Fancypantaloons

Unfortunately Berserk is not at the top of my financial priorities at the moment. I'm doing my...

Unfortunately Berserk is not at the top of my financial priorities at the moment. I'm doing my best to support myself, but Berserk will have my support too, don't worry about it.
  14. Fancypantaloons

I will keep buying my dear Berserk from Panini Manga, in spanish. I already have Volume 1 & 2 so...

I will keep buying my dear Berserk from Panini Manga, in spanish. I already have Volume 1 & 2 so I would like to keep building my stash. I'm not quite sure how much money goes to Miura's pockets though, I don't know how these things work. In another note, for some reason the Kindle edition from...
  15. Fancypantaloons

He is now staying at a friend's house of his, at least that's the last thing we heard from him...

He is now staying at a friend's house of his, at least that's the last thing we heard from him two days ago. We don't know how this is going to continue.
Top Bottom