Recent content by Fancypantaloons

1. Fancypantaloons

An introduction 20 years late...

Welcome, at last!
  2. Fancypantaloons

I use uBlock Origin (for Firefox) on my phone, and I enter YouTube through Firefox. It is not...

I use uBlock Origin (for Firefox) on my phone, and I enter YouTube through Firefox. It is not the best but it's the only way I found to avoid ads when I'm using my phone
  3. Fancypantaloons

The Story Behind Your Username

In 2010 I came across a Let's Play of the original Mount&Blade by One F Jef (or jefmajor at the time), and his character name was Lord Fancypantaloons. One of my favorite LP of all time.
  4. Fancypantaloons

I want to see your "Creation Station" post too!

I want to see your "Creation Station" post too!
  5. Fancypantaloons

I love Inktober, specially if I can see more of your art, my friend!

I love Inktober, specially if I can see more of your art, my friend!
  6. Fancypantaloons

I made a manga series called "elder souls" and its is now ongoing

Hey! Looks awesome! I think it's great you are doing this, I can't wait to see you improve and get stronger as a mangaka. Kudos!
  7. Fancypantaloons

Oh, no idea what happened. Here's the link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThqwTKyOJ54

Oh, no idea what happened. Here's the link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThqwTKyOJ54
  8. Fancypantaloons

Thanks Gyroking. I'm playing bass :carcus:

Thanks Gyroking. I'm playing bass :carcus:
  9. Fancypantaloons

My friends and I made a cover song of Tell Me Why when Miura passed away. I didn't post it back...

My friends and I made a cover song of Tell Me Why when Miura passed away. I didn't post it back then out of respect, it was not the time to advertise it. I'm posting it now, even if some of us are still in shock, hoping at least 1 of you enjoy it. Thanks.
  10. Fancypantaloons

Thank You SKnet!

Finding this site was a godsend. It helped me understand many things about Berserk, and made the waiting easier. I will continue to exist in this forum, and I'm sure I will continue learning more things along the way. Thanks.
  11. Fancypantaloons

Kentarou Miura has passed away

You spent your life creating something that helped so, so many people. I can only think about what your feelings were in the end. I'll make sure I don't waste my time, because yours ran out. I will honor you by struggling on and living the life you helped me keep. Thank you, Miura. May your soul...
  12. Fancypantaloons

Thank you Grail! :slan:

Thank you Grail! :slan:
  13. Fancypantaloons

Oftentimes it's scary to feel I'm getting closer to the goal I've set up for myself, the fear of...

Oftentimes it's scary to feel I'm getting closer to the goal I've set up for myself, the fear of not being worthy of reaching such goal gets bigger with every step, but I'm learning to push through that fear. I'm powering through. Good day everyone, cheers.
  14. Fancypantaloons

Status of Berserk's Pre-publication

You make a good point. It makes me think that it's a good thing that Berserk accompanies me while I grow. It wouldn't have been the same if I would have read it all in one year. Of course one can come back to read the whole thing again, but it's not the same. At least it's a good thing for me in...
  15. Fancypantaloons

Any coder or programmer around?

Many things happened since I posted this thread. I kept hitting walls at every turn for a long time but now I'm glad to say I'm starting to learn. The holy trinity is where I am at now. Recently I started to add Bootstrap to the mix and I'm enjoying the process. The road is still long, but I'm...
Top Bottom