Recent content by Feeblecursedone

1. Feeblecursedone

Elden Ring (New From Soft Game)

The scene with the ( god?) smithing something with his hammer awfully reminds me of slavic god Svarog and his creation of the world : https://preview.redd.it/u78qvgc7gi331.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=4990d10cfa14082e85ff3b92f53dc1b9a15d879b There's even that line in the trailer: "...
  2. Feeblecursedone

Guts and Silat

Guts definitely acknowledged Silat's skill ( calling him very fast ) or at least hinted at it, its just that Guts has grown up in a totally different warrior culture where use of legs ( in an otherwise sword vs sword contest ) is probably unheard of. Doubt it many people have seen bakiraka in...
  3. Feeblecursedone

Berserk Guidebook

Had a pretty good laugh reading about Guts standing over 200 cm, like in what universe has that happened? Also im not sure how exactly is Casca more Agile than Guts who can move like typhoon carrying a super large sword and heavy armour. Oh well.
  4. Feeblecursedone

Games to look forward to!

Haven't been on a forum for a while, so forgot to reply, sorry. Wait, there's a ghost? O.o I do not want ghosts in my Resident Evil thank you. On another hand, let's just call this Silent Hill meets Resident Evil crossover/spin-off and call it a day. As for games to look forward to , I have...
  5. Feeblecursedone

Dark Souls III

Post that shit and let's compare it :carcus: Hah, my " games-to-play " list is already numbering over 50, and yet I game nearly every day. I admit I'm not sure I would like Bloodborne 2. While I like Lovecraft and gothic settings, I admit I was yearning for some colourful high fantasy after...
  6. Feeblecursedone

Dark Souls III

Never played Armored Core, but im very interested about the sci-fi game that's apparently going to be souls like, if the rumours are correct. We just needed souls in space :ubik:
  7. Feeblecursedone

Games to look forward to!

Redneck simulator lol. The dinner eating scene was amazingly disgusting. Too bad I can't link this game to Resident Evil no matter how hard I try to. Still, it ought to be a good survival horror game.
  8. Feeblecursedone

What Are You Playing?

Shadow of Mordor is fine, just for the love of god dont play it on ps3.
  9. Feeblecursedone

What Are You Playing?

Done with Nioh beta, trying Paragon since its Free-to-play, playing Fallout 4 Nuka World and getting Deus ex soon. With the come of Autumn, gaming returns in full force. Wish I could agree, but I can't. I've been playing GrimDawn and I can say i find it a lot more superior to Diablo 3 when it...
  10. Feeblecursedone

Did humanity inadvertently create Behelits?

Re: Did humanity inadvertently create Beherits? Humans will need to adapt, period. They'll have to set aside their differences, start tolerating those that are different and respect nature, in the same way wizards and witches do. No amount of magic puf puf will make evil dissapear completely...
  11. Feeblecursedone

Movies to look forward to

Lord Inquisitor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZc6cr6G2E4 Basically its a fan project with a setting in Warhammer 40k universe. For a fan project the CGI is amazing and the whole scale and atmosphere of Holy Terra is just incredible. There's some issues with animations and lyp synch but...
  12. Feeblecursedone

Episode 346

I don't mind seeing Guts undergo terapy, as long as it doesn't mean complete loss of Beast of Darkness. Its just way too cool and badass. Rather I'd see Guts put it under complete control and go from an uncontrollable berserker to a calculating berserker. And whatever dwarves/elves have in store...
  13. Feeblecursedone

What Are You Playing?

I think we could open a thread where we can discuss current gaming industry and hot topics a bit more easier than here, since we tend to go off-topic a lot ( as I'm about to do ) With that said, I've tried out Ni-oh beta and my impressions are mixed. The gameplay itself is fun but rather...
  14. Feeblecursedone

What Are You Playing?

I pretty much play stealth in all rpg's lol. Especially in Bethesda's games. Op :D
  15. Feeblecursedone

What Are You Playing?

I'll be getting mine in October. First Deus ex game for me. As a sucker for sci-fi stealth/espionage, I have no idea why haven't I bought the first one. Feels like Onimusha to rather than Dark Souls ( although there are clear influences ) but I cannot stand the level/enemy design for the life...
Top Bottom