Recent content by fenril

1. F

Berserk Saga Project News

The game is a real life event called "saving Griffith (roughly)". It is going to be held in Tokyo dome city attraction, players act as a member of the hawks go into the castle on some quests to save Griffith. If I were a hawk, I would go in and kill him so he can't sacrifice me later on, jk...
  2. F

Episode 331

well guess this is a cultural difference... The article was actually an interview between Miura and a famous manga analyst. Miura himself did not deny it when the interviewer suggested it.
  3. F

Episode 331

There was actually a famous article in Japan saying that berserk being a Shoujo manga. Also, in Asian forums people have been *criticizing* the sudden change in style speculating this is due to pressure from hakusensha, which has a reputation for being the home of shoujo mangas. People were...
  4. F

Episode 331

It all depends on Casca's fighting spirit when she "wakes" up. Somehow I cannot imagine her to be on full fighting mode given what happened to her during the eclipse. Most importantly what Gut's did to her. Psychologically biting female's breasts is a sign of hatred or annoyance. If she...
  5. F

Episode 331

or it could go the complete opposite where Casca sensed Farnese's feelings and backs away. It is a matter of time she gain enough confidence to say it out. Let's see.
  6. F

Episode 331

The episode gave Gut's interpretation of SK's comment on Casca. Guts thinks she might not actually wanted to be healed by thinking "Yes, she could not accept it, that is why she went out of her mind" which I think is kind of interesting. Am I the only one finding Farnese is getting more out...
  7. F

Episode 330

It says it has been a long time, the series is resuming. With a small recap saying guts and company leaving the sea God's island and heading towards Elfheim. :D thank god finally.
Top Bottom