Recent content by Flying Shadow

1. Flying Shadow

Episode 367

My first impression
  2. Flying Shadow

Episodes 365 & 366

In general I have a positive impression.. Yes, I don't deny that I felt something different in the way some details were drawn, and also in the way of narration.. I think that's something that could happen.. But I'm happy with the work they've done.. They obviously worked hard to copy the same...
  3. Flying Shadow

The Story Behind Your Username

Flying Shadow, It's inspired by my favorite character Hiei from yu yu hakusho !.
  4. Flying Shadow

Thank You SKnet!

I have always considered this community a great content maker .. they really appreciate Berserk .. they are special fans .. all people here i respect them and appreciate them a lot and I have know them for decades .. they are like family .. when I read the horrific news, the first thing I...
  5. Flying Shadow

[IMG] “Whether it’s good or bad, it’s so unfortunate to wake up during a dream.” – Judeau

“Whether it’s good or bad, it’s so unfortunate to wake up during a dream.” – Judeau
  6. Flying Shadow

Kentarou Miura has passed away

its very sad and shocking news .. already Hours have passed and I'm still totally shocked and I feel depressed .. I have always visited this community for many years as a visitor .. is very unfortunate that my first post here after all these years was to talk about this horrific news .. He made...
Top Bottom