Recent content by Fonta

1. F

A different beginning(?)

Hi to everyone, i was asking myself if it would have been better for Berserk to start directly from The Golden Age, skipping the black swordsman's first three numbers. Let me explain. Without those initial episode we would have never know who Griffith was, instead when it is presented to us...
  2. F

Can the Dragon Slayer be broken?

Hello to everyone! :ubik: :ubik: :ubik: as title suggests, do you think someone will ever be able to break the dragon slayer? It is not explicit but i think that transformed Mozgus could be able to break it with the double-wing-smash (from Guts' reaction), i think also grunbeld has the...
  3. F

Some questions about Apostles

Weird, i thought that they were still humans (Locus says he's just arrived by following the oracle), is there any passage where can we understand they are already apostles? Howewer, your tolerance is so great, thank you very much!!!! <3
  4. F

It seems to me that Locus, grunbeld and irvine looked like now even when they kneeled to griffith (and i'm pretty sure they were still human) and that Grunbeld's size and Irvine's white eyes are just their human features, am i wrong?
  5. F

Thank you for all the answer, just for the last i have a doubt. Some Apostles return to their pre-ceremony form after death (for example wyald) but this is different from their human form, as if they decided to have a whole new body, transformed or not. Most of them look human before and after...
  6. F

Hi guys! I'm at the fifth reading of Berserk (just can't find anything so good) and i have a few questions and theories about Apostles and apostle form to all the skillful veterans who write here. : what is Ganishka's Apostle form? Is it the Mist one? because it just doesn't look like an...
  7. F

Newcomer's Thoughts on Berserk as a Series

@Aazealh: what i was trying to say is that is funny that lot of people don't appreciate the new way the story has taken when i see so many similitudes between this arc and the so much appreciated Golden Age arc and that stuff just escalated tremendously after both the eclipse and the...
  8. F

Newcomer's Thoughts on Berserk as a Series

Hi Apollyon necron, nice post! In fact i've noticed that Berserk's fans are divided between those who stopped lobing it after the rebirth of Griffith and those who don't. Personally i think that the Falconia's saga is simply a repetition of the Golden Age saga, Griffith Himself stated it on the...
  9. F

Couldn't Guts be part of the God's Hand Plan?

Re: Couldn't Guts be part of the HoG Plan? It's for Hand of God, sorry :???:
  10. F

Couldn't Guts be part of the God's Hand Plan?

As mentioned in the title: couldn't Gits somehow be part of the intricate plan o the Idea of Evil? I mean, from the God's hand members we heard a lot about Guts struggling against destiny ("the fish" metaphore, Slan's interest for Guts), but i was shocked when in Vritannis Guts had his life...
  11. F

Little Things You Love About Berserk

Hi guys, that's my first post on the forum (i hope not the last too!) XD However what i really really love of berserk, or better, of Gatsu it's how Miura totally managed to mix the japanese archetype of the samurai/ronin (the cult of the weapon, swordmanship as the only way to live and to fight...
Top Bottom