Recent content by fors

1. F

Episode 313

Great news on the episode, the bill, also the previews are awesome. I'm speculating that we will find the reason why Isma is left alone by the villagers
  2. F

Episode 291

WoW thanks a lot for the scans, Scanbot great job! :ganishka:
  3. F

Episode 286

Great and discrete summary Thx a lot, now back to waiting :judo:
  4. F

Does anyone think that Caska's just going to be fine after Elfheim?

Re: Does anyone think that Casca's just going to be fine after Elfhelm? I think that she will be cure for cetain and also I think they will face some troubles or perhaps some task to complete this. the thing that is going to be interesting is what happend next? she remembers what happened and...
  5. F

Episode 231

Re:chapter 231 Perhaps guts and the kushan might end collaborating you know the enemy of my enemy is my ally in one way or another. Actually if something like this were to happend do you imagine the people from midland seeing guts as the enemy since he is fighting the savior griffith this could...
  6. F

Godhand's True Enemy

I also think that the godhand is neutral I mean if they ask for a sacrifice is because they are going to give something important to the person doing the sacrifice I mean it has always been like this in mithology In nowadays there are people who doesn´t eat for several time and they do it...
  7. F

Episode 231

Re:chapter 231 mmm He is def special I mean besides being the commander of the whole invation team, He could also be an apostole, I mean think about it he has to figth griffith, because if he just leaves the town wouldn´t it be weird? so he has to fight and lose to grifth so all the people...
  8. F

Episode 230

Re:Chapter 230 You are the saiya !!!! ;D
  9. F

Who is the sexiest girl?

man ths was hard I´m going for caska, thought farneze is sexy and also she has some dark and nasty thoughts it would be kinky JAJA after those 2 I would have to say slann and Luca
  10. F

Episode 230

Re:Chapter 230 Ok yeah I agree with namayias that face could only mean that Raban is meeting griffith I wonder if this is going to take place in midlands castle or somewhere else?
  11. F

Skullknight's motive

What I actualy think that happened is that SK was watching griffith (Probably waiting for the eclipse so he could charge over the whole GH) and he saw his relationship with gatts and perhaps he thought of warning him or perhaps he thought that he could change that before it happened, anyway he...
  12. F

Episode 230

Re:Chapter 230 mmmm man I don´t think, that this can be called a preview, anyway I guess we will have to wait :(
  13. F

Site down?

really?? I haven´t noticed that JAJAJA j/k, Ok it´s fair enough
  14. F

Site down?

Perhaps it should be good to add a history section, just to remember from the begining how much the site has grow and I don´t know maybe some major events or changes.
  15. F

Does Guts regained his sight...?

JAJAJA !!! ... ok I can´t argue that
Top Bottom